X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi!
    I'm Darkwinter, from Brazil, Apple specialized repair technician.
    I'm always looking for schematics or boardview files for macbooks since I saddly cant afford to pay the price for each one because dollar is about 4x my actual currency.

Nice to meet you guys and I hope to help as much as I can!

Comment

Hello everyone!

I am a computer (hardware) engineer by education, software engineer by trade, and life-long electronics hacker by...well life.

I just bought parts to build my own full custom PC (I have built before but with a OEM mobo + cpu). Core i7 8086-K

I am trying to get into phone/laptop repair on the circuitry level. I will be leaving my day job in the next couple weeks, hoping to start my own Consulting company + Repair company.

Wish me luck! Looking forward to being apart of this community, contributing and receiving knowledge.

Comment

Hi, I read the intros of couple of members here. My first computer was also Sinclair (Tashkent addition with fixes), which I assembled (soldered) from scratch and built my own keyboard and PC all in one box (metal case from ES keyboard). I did my own (all in the row) keyboard with huge mechanical/magnetic keys from original ES. But that was long time ago.
        I am a software engineer of 20 years.
        Now I have a house to take care of and I hate when things break on me.
        I am the last one to replace broken appliance unless I cannot fix it. So I still have 20 and 30 year old refrigerators and cloth washer in which I fixed spin/door lock circuit, replaced the bearings for the drum.
        So things break….now I am fighting with 40 in LCD that has PS blown by the surge from the thunderstorm. Hope to find some answers as to how to fix the TV.

Comment

Howdy, This is Keith from San Diego. I stumbled across this forum while desperately trying to get an answer to a problem that has perplexed me for a long time now...

Comment

Hi everyone

Comment

Hello from South Africa!

Comment

Hello, just trying to fix a TV.

Comment

hi. newbie here trying to self teach myself basic electronics. im trained as (but not working as) a mechanic, i HATE to see repairable items thrown away if they can be fixed cheaply with some parts and a bit of time, so here i am. first project is a TV on the blink which i have posted about elsewhere already. i look forward to learning a few tricks during my time here.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Just saying hi.

Comment

Hi,
                        An old, retired, struggling, laptop repair hobbyist from Norfolk England.
                        Needing all the help he can get - Please!

Comment

Hello everyone! TV technican here interested in this forum and the knowledge it supplies. Nice to meet everyone!

Comment

Hello everyone. New guy here looking for some information on a broken TV. Seems like a great source of information. I'm located in SE Wisconsin.

Comment

Hello everyone. Joined to get some insight on my Panasonic Plasma. Already fixed it once with 7 blinks. Repaired with repair kit from ShopJimmy. Well 7 blinks is back and would like some expeet help. Look forward to talking with you all. Tha ks!

Comment

Hello, i am a fresh technician just on the prowl for good resources

Comment

Hello there ! I'm new ! I fix stuff for me, friends and family in my spare times if not I spend my times on forums just like this one to improve my knowledge.

Thank you !

Comment

Hello, dan here, looking for some help.

Comment

Hi. New member to this forum although I have browsed before. Paul

Comment

New here, like to learn about electronics and I'm always fixing things.

Comment

New here

Comment

Working...
                                          X