This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi there, I am loading666 from Portugal, have a company of repairing ecus of cars, Hondas to be more specific, and I repair another electronics also

Regards

Comment

Hello iam from germany and i love to fix things like macbooks

Comment

Hello all, from the UK Stumbled on this site while researching Laptop Bios password information. Glad to have found such an active community.

Thanks,

Comment

hello it a good forum

Comment

LG 43UK6470 search for schematic

Comment

hello everyone
              as I am a new member of this great site, I hope to find your kind support
              pls. help me with this issue, I tried to find the schematic diagram for this sony vcr power supply with no result. model no. slv-x25me
              thank you all in advance for your kind help.

Comment

Good afternoon, thank you for having me here in this forum, I'm new to these things and I don't know much about posting, so I'm sorry if I make a mistake.

Comment

hello! it's nice to be part of this community!

Comment

Hi guys, I'm from Poland, my hobby is electronics

Comment

Hello!my name is Xinghot and I am 40 years old computer geek from China. I love to to fix any piece of broken hardware on my hands, from cellphone through Laptop.I first had fixed hardware is my Voodoo 4500 AGP card.And, as You can see, apologizing for my bad english all the time.

Comment

hi tech people. I'm michael headlam from the beautiful caribbean island of Jamaica. I do major motherboard repairs on laptops, desktop, ps4, xbox, nintendo switches, tablets and phones. willing to learn new stuff as well as learning never stops. thanks and much love and respect to you all.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm from Poland, the city of Lodz, my hobby is electronics. Regards, Tom

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm Ryan. I repair arcade machines as a hobby and occasionally poke around at other electronics.

Comment

Hello to everyone, I'm new to electronics, but I have somewhat of a general idea of what I'm getting into. I've played a little with electronics in the past and even got into Arduino projects which I know is a totally different realm. I'm hopeful that this time around I will be able to dedicate more time into this wonderful field that I have enjoyed thinkering with on occasions throughout my life.

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm Nico from Germany.
                                I consider myself a beginner, especially when it comes to repairing electronic related stuff.
                                Yet I think it's a very interesting topic and I'm looking forward to learn new stuff, together with getting to know this forum and community.

Comment

Hello,My Name is Paul.
                                  I am from Australia.
                                  I enjoy repairing electronic equipment.
                                  I enjoy reading this forum

Comment

hello friends my name is hasan i am dealing with motherboard repair i have my own business i enjoy using this site

Comment

Hi everyone,
                                      I decide to join this forum in order to find information to repair my electronic device instaid of thrashing them.

Comment

Hi all, Aussie here looking to learn a bit more about how to do repairs on my vintage motherboards and other components. Possibly also some hints about doing some basic circuit design and troubleshooting.

Comment

Hi everyone, scalshib here.

Comment

Working...
                                          X