This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hey everybody in my first post i introduced myself but i forgot to mention that im from the great state Montana, Great Falls,big beautiful country out here with biggest blue sky its great im originally from California came up to visit 10 years ago and never left. I believe i was born in the wrong state. i love out here. well there it is you got my name and where i lay my head at night thank you all .

Comment

Good day. John Holdem from Auckland, New Zealand. Retired RF and microwave design engineer. I find my skills are going rapidly out of fashion, yet I still have a lot of instrument repair jobs (aka junk) to repair. Still got enough tools I think. I look forward to interacting with you all. JRH

Comment

hi to all I am Italian, laboratory technician, TV radio repairs but above all passionate about electronics for about 40 years, I apologize for the lack of knowledge of English. I am happy to be part of a forum where you can exchange professional experiences what which is now disappearing thanks and good work to everyone

Comment

Hi, got a problem with a LG monitor and I found a potential solution online but it does seem really strange so I decided to consult here first before trying it out.

Comment

Hey! I'm Spencer and want to join the community. Look forward to engaging with you all!

Comment

Hi,

My name is Chris and i like to tinker. Currently trying to turn an old LCD into a light.

Comment

Hello, I'm John from Belgium. Voip engineer for a living. Looking for a little help with a Lenovo laptop

Comment

Hello everyone, My name Long and come from Vietnam. I'm getting stuck with my TV Samsung Plasma for two months so I try to find out the solution and it is the reason I know to this forum. Hope to learn and share from all of you, my pals.

Comment

Hi everyone, looking forward to contribute and learn all things repair!

Comment

Hello, I'm new and really need help

Comment

Originally posted by ahmedsamir View Post
                        Good forum, thanks for admins.
                        nice information here, I wondering if someone helps me to fix my LG 42LX6900 - no backlight no sound problem. I checked voltage and show me a standby volt 6v and other are more than show on a board. e.g
                        20v on board and show me 35v,
                        3.5v on board and show me 6v,
                        12v on board and show me 21v,

is it a power supply board faulty? or something else problem please reply me.

Comment

nice information here, I wondering if someone helps me to fix my LG 42LX6900 - no backlight no sound problem. I checked voltage and show me a standby volt 6v and other are more than show on a board. e.g
                          20v on board and show me 35v,
                          3.5v on board and show me 6v,
                          12v on board and show me 21v,

is it a power supply board faulty? or something else problem please reply me.

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks, I regestered a while ago and this forum has been very useful

Keep up the good work guys.

Comment

Hi ,
                              Thank you to all the experts posting here.
                              I hope to use the info here to fix my Gericom 19" TFT Monitor.
                              Unable to locate a Service maniual for it or a diagram for the LM004 REV:3
                              PSU in it.
                              Recently I found out there was a faulty capacitor on Technika HD Set Top Box
                              STBHDIS2010 , SC 520607 (Looked like it was dead)
                              There was some sign of overheating around the Q0370R
                              however the reason that it was not working was because of a
                              faulty Electrolytic Capacitor C4 (25V , 22microF) - has been working fine since.

Comment

I have a question about my tv

Comment

Hello world!
                                  I stumbled across badcaps.net while looking for information to repair my computer sound system, Logitech Z506. Surprise! I found it here. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

New to the forum!

Hello everyone! My name is Bryan from the Hudson Valley of New York. For the past few years, restoring vintage stereo gear has been my favorite hobby. I specialize in Marantz pre 1980 and would love to help anyone who has an issue with theirs.

Looking forward to contributing to the community!

Comment

Hello all
                                      My name is Tyler from Slatington Pennsylvania - I am working towards being a computer repair tech, so joining here is helping in my learning of schematics!

Comment

How's everyone
                                        I am Miguel de Puebla Mexico, I join you because I am interested in the issues they publish, I hope to contribute with you a little of the experience I have in the repair of electronic equipment

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Working...
                                          X