Just Sayin Hello!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Sayin Hello!!!

Hey All, Newb here to the site and the world of Depot Level PCB repair. I have JUST enough working knowledge of Computers, Audio, Video, TV, LCD Monitors and Mobile Audio Equipment to be dangerous. I often find myself knee deep inside my computer looking around wondering How I've managed to get in so deep AGAIN and more so How I'm going to manage to work my way out for what I promise myself will be the LAST time I'll venture beyond my knowledge and working skills. Ya Right!!! Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained, Besides whats the worst that can happen besides having to dump 3 or 4 hundred hard earned dollars into a perfectly good device, correction...into what ONCE was a perfectly good device!!

Anyway, My name is Les and for the past 20 years (good lord I'm tired!!) I've worked in the Demolition Field and for the last 8 of those have Ran my own Demolition Company Located in Sunny Southern California, Orange County to be exact. Fresh out of High School I Spent the first 10 years of my adult life in the United States Navy, was actually gonna be a career man but Life has Sick way of altering well laid out plans. So Now instead of being a retired military man I find myself busting my hump in the Demo Field and in my free time getting myself into sticky situations in the realm of Technology. Such a Fascinating World it is I must Say.

Any hew, enough of my jabbering I'll see you all around in the forums and such.

Les

Re: Just Sayin Hello!!!

welcome to the site!
    <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
    Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
    http://folding.stanford.edu/
    Team : 49813
    Join in!!
    Team Stats