Comment

Re: Lenovo 480S

this is my backup. i need help
      Attached Files

Comment

try..
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
          try..
          i loaded the bios which showed lcd but didn't recognize the nvme hard drive. Repaired machine lost original bios.
          i have loaded many bios but not recognized nvme drive. Is the cause due to bios?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by giangtt View Post
            i loaded the bios which showed lcd but didn't recognize the nvme hard drive. Repaired machine lost original bios.
            i have loaded many bios but not recognized nvme drive. Is the cause due to bios?
            post the full name and model of the laptop, and (type)
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

post the full name and model of the laptop, and (type)
              model laptop: t480s . Type:20L8-S0K200
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by giangtt View Post
                model laptop: t480s . Type:20L8-S0K200
                try this..
                Attached Files

Comment

try this..
                  The machine didn't turn on at first, checked the circuit was broken after reconnecting and loading the bios, Laptopdid not recognize the hard drive.

I loaded your bios and still don't recognize the nvme drive. source drive enough 3.3v, i think the ability to cpu error.
                  thank you very much!

Comment

Hi !!!
                    I have a problem with a Lenovo T480S Type 20L8 with BIOS admin password and I hope someone can help me. I fail when trying to create a backup of the W25Q128JVSQ BIOS Chip. Connected the chip to the CH341A via a clip, batteries are removed. Automatic recognition of the chip ID works, only when I go to read nothing happens. The problem exists with different software.(CH341v1.18; ASProgrammer v1.41; Colibri v1.0.1.62)
                    I put the batteries back in and wanted to test if the chip was still working. Notebook no longer boots and the fan runs at intervals of 3 seconds (on/off)
                    Can it be that I destroyed the BIOS chip?
                    How do I get the notebook running again?
                    I could also desolder the W25Q128JVSQ BIOS chip and replace it with a new one, but unfortunately I don't have a working backup (BIN file).
                    Could someone help me, I don't know what to do anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mt_29 View Post
                      Hi !!!
                      I have a problem with a Lenovo T480S Type 20L8 with BIOS admin password and I hope someone can help me. I fail when trying to create a backup of the W25Q128JVSQ BIOS Chip. Connected the chip to the CH341A via a clip, batteries are removed. Automatic recognition of the chip ID works, only when I go to read nothing happens. The problem exists with different software.(CH341v1.18; ASProgrammer v1.41; Colibri v1.0.1.62)
                      I put the batteries back in and wanted to test if the chip was still working. Notebook no longer boots and the fan runs at intervals of 3 seconds (on/off)
                      Can it be that I destroyed the BIOS chip?
                      How do I get the notebook running again?
                      I could also desolder the W25Q128JVSQ BIOS chip and replace it with a new one, but unfortunately I don't have a working backup (BIN file).
                      Could someone help me, I don't know what to do anymore.
                      the bios chip must be removed from the motherboard before reading or writing..it is mounted in a bios chip adapter and that adapter in the programmer, if you don't have an adapter solder it on the programmer ... if you don't have anything to desolder bios chip on board, pull wires between chip and programmer..use one of these programs..try again and post ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...6&postcount=10

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...04&postcount=7

Comment

Alright, I'll unsolder the BIOS chip and then try my luck again to create a backup. I'll report back then

Comment

Hi !!!
                          So, I was able to create a backup of the BIOS chip now.
                          Did three files at once to make sure the files are ok.
                          Can one of you patch this file for me so that I can get rid of the admin password in the BIOS.
                          A short guide/link to import the patched file into the W25Q128JVSQ would be nice.
                          Thanks in advance
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi !!!
                            Patched my BIOS backup myself and it worked right away.
                            thank you for your help

Comment

please help me to remove admin password patch my bios
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by marc_ytos View Post
                                please help me to remove admin password patch my bios
                                Tool for unlock : https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87588

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                Become a Badcaps supporter
                                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                Thanks to all supporters.
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

I have T480S. Where the Bios should be W25Q80DVSIG(1MB) or MX25L12873F(16MB).
                                  I tried with MX chip and used auto patcher. Now my laptop does not start at all. when I plug in the charger, the power button blinks 3 times and nothing happens. I have attached both backup bios and patched bios. If someone can help me, please
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SKALIA View Post
                                    I have T480S. Where the Bios should be W25Q80DVSIG(1MB) or MX25L12873F(16MB).
                                    I tried with MX chip and used auto patcher. Now my laptop does not start at all. when I plug in the charger, the power button blinks 3 times and nothing happens. I have attached both backup bios and patched bios. If someone can help me, please
                                    ThinkPad T480s (type 20L7, 20L8) ET481 NM-B471
                                    It had supervisor password. But now not booting anymore

Comment

if you can help anything please

Comment

need bios, same model ALL bios tried no display only need help
                                        ET481 NM-B471
                                        REV 1.0
                                        T480s (type 20L7, 20L8) Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20L8
                                        SERIAL - PC162477
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X