X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello,

I'm just there to get some information about laptop problems. Seems a verry useful forum in every detail. I'm very curios.

greetings
    hagler

Comment

Hi everyone,
      I found this forum while searching for ways to fix my LG 42LD450 which is power cycling frequently. here's hoping I find a solution!

Comment

Hi,

I'm stragulus, and I found this forum in several searches regarding LCD TV repairs. If you actually read this, drop me a message with a link to a picture with playful kittens. Thank you!

Comment

hello everyone

Comment

Hello! I've been reading posts for a while now simply because I find it all quite interesting and I enjoy working with electronics. Hopefully I can further my knowledge and learn quite a lot from you guys I hope to contribute as time goes by and not be a burden!

I live in Barnsley in the UK and currently repair various electrical items as a hobby but I'm pretty much a novice. I got interested in electronics from a young age, my dad did his C&G 224 in electronic servicing (I don't think that course even exists any more?) and seeing him tinker with things it's interested me ever since.

Glad to be apart of your forums

Comment

Hi guys! Just joined the forum. Dell monitor issues (2007wfpb) have led me here. Located north of Vancouver, BC.
              Cheers!

Comment

Greetings to everyone. My quest to repair our Panasonic Plasma continues.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                  My name is Hugo and I am a Frenchman currently leaving in South Africa.
                  I am 24 year old and working as a commercial pilot.
                  Not too good with electronic I do enjoyed it and I always have little project in witch i am sure this forum will be helpfull.
                  I hope this post will allow me to post tread as I have got quite a few question for you guys.
                  Cheerz.

Comment

Hello!

I've been reading these forums for a very long time and have found the assistance of the community unparalleled. Recently I've been having troubles with my television and decided to register on the site to see some of the pics from similar problems.

I'm a retired Air Force NCO who knows his way around a volt meter and soldering iron. Looking forward to fixing my television problems.

Comment

Hello I am from MN and I am new here.
                      I am not a techie guy, so I need assistance. I have an old camcorder that really needs a good home. Once I can create a thread, I will give more details.
                      Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm new on this site full of information, which I have visited at other times, I hope you can help me ... I'm struggling with a tv in the model LG 42PC1RV-ZJ

Comment

Hello fellow members .I have checked out this forum and it's the best.I have a sony kdl 46hx820 that I need info on red light blinks 6 times and no backlight and a 42 inch Daytek has good picture but volume goes up and down then stays at 100% .Hopefully I can post so I can get some help.

Comment

Hi. I'm here because i'm trying to fix my plasma TV and I want some help.

Comment

Hello! My name is Ken and I have a Panasonic P55vt30 that I love (and currently miss because its having issues). I'm a software engineer by profession though I'm an electrical engineer by degree. That said, I haven't done much hardware work in years. I'm okay with digital but I always hated analog (thus, I stop at power boards ).

Comment

Hello everyone! My Name is Eric. I live in Calgary Alberta, Canada. I have joined up as I have a Panasonic TC-P50G10 that decided to give me a spark show. I know nothing about repairing TV's but I can replace components. I was looking around on the web and found this place and thought I would take a look around.

Comment

Hi all! I'm Seth and I'm trying to troubleshoot a strange issue with my Panasonic plasma TV (still need to determine the model number) which has a display problem that makes the screen look like The Matrix. I'm a complete novice to TV repair, but am hoping I can find the relevant component to replace and swap it out to restore my TV (which I love). Thanks for creating and maintaining such a robust community!

Comment

Hello everyone !
                                    My name is Florin, I'm 34 years old and I'm addicted to technology
                                    Alot of interesting information on this forum, thank you for accepting in this comunity.

All the best.

Comment

Hi everyone!
                                      I'm Benjamin from France.
                                      I was looking for an alternative of french forum and I found you.
                                      I like to fix pc as a hobbi and I think I'll found some good advices here.

See you

Comment

Hi name is Steven, I work for a world renowned company. Some know them as Peerless Pumps INC others know them as Grundfos. I am a Technical design/Electrical engineer for my place of work. Along with that I am a GM code programer, For where I work as well.

I am an EXTREMIST in the computer an electrical industry. I eat Capacitors an spit out Resistors. While not doing that I build custom rigs do extreme mods like taking lcd monitor components an reprogramming the firmwares an changing a few things for rez an freq in order to make them work on large tvs that have failed logic boards.

I am not afraid of my soldering iron its afraid of me. I use many tools like an Oscilloscope a universal fluke an many other wonderful toys of the industry. I have one enemy. That is the need to rip everything apart new or not. an the wife always screaming at me for voiding some stupid thing called a warranty... Warranties are for the novice. When i void it is because i know something stupid is about to happen but it will put a smile on my face in the end result..even if my hair is standing on end from being zapped a few times. never repeat that to the wife.

I have four kids. Whom of which ALL four.. LOVE my screw drivers.. I have lost many electronics while at work thanks to my little ones. What is more irritating is the lose of screw drivers -_-

Comment

i need schemas for Latop toshiba L775-11n (BS_R/TK_R MAIN board)

Comment

Working...
                                          X