This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I am looking for answers to new technologies since I have many questions. I hope I'm in the right place.

Comment

Hi! my name is Dani I am 50 years old,I live in Romania and I'm a professional electronist.
      I'm glad I found this forum!

Comment

hi!
        I love to tinker by fixing anything...whether it be electronics, toys, cars, mechanical stuff. It's a great learning experience and brings reward.

I picked up broken 1 year old tv from my dad, so let's see what we can figure out.

Comment

hi all.. i'm mike from the Philippines.. just a newbie in field of electronics but willing to learn.. thanks admin for giving me a chance to join in this forum.. im just looking in simple schematic diagram for led tester and i see this site.. and i think this site can help me more than what im looking for.. moving forward to help and learn more in this site.. thanks again..

Comment

I'm a novice DIY for many things and now have an annoying TV display shadow I would like to trouble shoot. May use this forum in the future for other things as well.

Comment

Hello everybody, ive been working fixing computers since 1998, i was looking for schematics and bdr's, so i found this forum.

thanks for this forum!!!

Comment

Hi there,
                I am from Germany and like fixing electronics before they end up in the trash.
                I've been here a few times here before but decided to finally register.

Comment

Hello,
                  Joining this forum for help with my Sony Bravia. Bad things happen in three's it seems. Broken steam boiler that needs replaced (hole in heat exchanger), some animal eating the wires to my my cars coolant temperature sensor that I need to work on tomorrow, and now the TV went out.

Comment

Hello halo.. introductions here

My name is Johnson and I'm a tech guy at Multifix Technologies in Nigeria. I have up to 15yrs experience in card level and OS management generally.. I also need to feed my learning addiction as well.. when you STOP to LEARN, you START to DIE.

I have a motherboard chip level service center and I hope to learn, share and utilize materials found on this forum. I dont know the security measures put in place to prevent upload of virus and worms on this site...just curious since I'll definitely be downloading.

Nice to get stuck with y'all
                    Peace

Comment

Re: Hello halo.. introductions here

finally here!!! feels good

Comment

hi guys, i'm luca, from Turin, i love the IT and i work in a computer shop!
                        Nice forum!

Comment

Hi everyone!, I'm Yahya from KSA. i really love this forum because of the friendly replies so i decided to join. Hoping to get more help if i face some difficulties.
                          There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Hello, my name is Nathan and I am from the US. I currently work as an IT technician and enjoy messing with electronics as well as other technologies.

Comment

Hallo my name is Stathis from Greece and Iowned a small electronic shop.

Comment

Hello
                                Im Paul and im from Portugal.
                                Nice to have found this forum.

Comment

Hi I think I got this... I have a VIZIO P50HDM and this looks like a great place to get some help with it! Talk to y'all soon

Comment

This is my second attempt at entering "my first post" i someone could help me out already that would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by haybartender View Post
                                      This is my second attempt at entering "my first post" i someone could help me out already that would be awesome!
                                      Anyway hi again and I hope this experience will help get my big TV up and running!

Comment

I'm curious about how often new posts and replies communicate in a typical forum? I'm thinking that the people that are here with answers, are on here at the end of their work days so I have a lot of respect for them thank you!

Comment

Hello everyone! Found this forum very helpful fixing 50 inch led tv and decided to join. Wish everybody successful repairs!

Comment

Working...
                                          X