Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babystroller repair question

Hey Guys ,

Has anyone ever tried to repair a baby stroller?
    Mine has gone defective , a part of the carrycot wont stand up anymore. The buttons are defective. Well the part inside ....

I have not tried to open it ( there are no screws ) and i dont want to damage it.

Anyone got any idea's? It's from the brand "kidsriver" but it could be coming from the same factory as bugaboo etc.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Re: Babystroller repair question

Buy a new one.....Baby's safety most important...

Comment

It is brand new but the last one and the one we wanted!

It will be save , it's the "bow" or how do you say it that wont stay up. ( Protection from the sun ).
      I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

brand new? get it replaced under the warranty.
        EU gives 2years minimum warranty.

Comment

Red Green would have put a little Duck Tape...

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
            brand new? get it replaced under the warranty.
            EU gives 2years minimum warranty.
            That also gets carried over to the US by some OEMs. At their discretion, obviously.

My brother had to warranty a stroller with his 3rd kid...
            Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

It is fixed guys. I had to pull harder to get it in lock position. I was to carefull.....

Thanks anyways!

Comment

Working...
              X