X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello people
    my name is hamza from algeria, i just joined the forum and i am looking for learning fix problems of mb, helping with the very few i got is my pleasure...

Comment

Hello everybody,
      I'm from Ukraine, I'm looking for a solution to problems with the laptop battery.

Comment

Hello!
        I'm always looking for a way to repair rather than replace whatever breaks... today it's a TV and this looks like the place to learn from people who know a whole lot more than I do about electronics.

Comment

Greetings!

I'm a software engineer on a sabbatical, and have taken up my old electronics hobby again.
          But to be fair, even though I've stumbled upon this forum for years, I've only joined now in an attempt to get some help at fixing my slightly defective Dell laptop.

Anyway, glad to be here.

Comment

Hi,
            I'm on looking tv screen advice. I like to do my own repairs and am always looking for wisdom from the sages.

Comment

Hello members,

My name is Ainsley and I'm from Trinidad and Tobago. I've always had a special interest in electronics and repairing things but never made much effort to learn things formally but I have been very successful at repairing things that others in my country will not even consider. I am seeing a need for "microsoldering" in my country and need all the help I can get to take things off the ground. Since my country is small, I will be looking at repairing any PCB that is considered too expensive to replace, I will most likely start with but not limit myself to one type e.g. iPhones or Macbooks.

Comment

Hola,

Soy Mario Macedonio de México, actualmente trabajo en un centro de servicio de audio y video, me gusta seguir aprendiendo.

Saludos a todos.

Comment

Hey Gang, I am an electrical engineer from New Zealand who is having a go at breathing some life back into a faulty LG Plasma.

Comment

Lately I've been learning about repairing Electronics, power supplies and audio amplifiers. Then last night my tv took a dump and that led me here. So far I found good information and helpful people.

Comment

hello just here to look for help with a broken monitor which is possilby due to badcaps? not sure im new to this whole thing

Comment

Hello, new member here from Stoke, UK. I'm a mechanical engineer with a little electrical experience and joined this site for help and advice. Hopefully along the way I can help someone as well.

Finnthedude.

Comment

Hello,
                          I was looking for information about an old oscilloscope I found on eBay which brought me here. Looks like I'll stumbled upon another resource for electronics troubleshooting.

Comment

Hi everybody. Just looking for information on repairing this broken-ass plasma tv.

Comment

hey all i am new

Comment

Hello everyone
                                I'm quite new to all this but there's so much info here which makes it extremely worth to register !
                                Cheers!

Comment

ciao a tutti ! Sono un tecnico di riparazione per telefoni cellulari e computer portatili.

Comment

Hello all, found this forum whilst trying to find some information to enable me to repair my B&W Zepplin. I Manage the R&D department of a small company in the North East of the UK producing high power switched mode power supplies for welding. I'm knocking on for 70 years old now so am really looking forward to retiring and gettin bach to my ham radio hobby. Good to be here...

Comment

Hello. I'm a brazilian guy looking for help to fix a LA-8241p motherboard. Thank u for all help.

Comment

Hi,
                                        I'm a new member, so thanks to permit me to be here.
                                        Living in Lisbon, always going outside and abroad. My interests are on all technologies, video, computers and SW programming.
                                        I am Ph.D. and B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunications and working in MWR R&D for space projects.
                                        Hope to have a good time in the Forum with you !
                                        KR, Joe
                                        //

Comment

Hey people..

I'm Nick from SE michigan, I'm here because I love fixing random stuff and I refuse to pay anyone else to fix things for me. I don't work in the winter (Tree Climber) so I research and fix whatever I broke or accumulated over the year during my down time..

Last year I got into fixing broken lawn equipment by joining an awesome forum and now I can fix pretty much anything I find on the road or at a garage sale or for my neighbors.

I'm hoping to do the same with electronics this winter. My main reason for joining is that I have a broke tv that my wife wantse to throw away... Not my style..

I paid out the turd cutter for this thing from rent a center because I was broke.. No way I'm throwing a $800 tv that I paid $1300 for in the trash. No sir..

Comment

Working...
                                          X