Samsung One Connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung One Connect

My neighbor has a Samsung UN65HU9000FXZA tv. The tv has a One Connect. He was asking me if the One Connect be repaired or does it have to be replaced. I didn't know, so I thought I would ask here. Thanks.

Re: Samsung One Connect

What type of one connect does it use? SEK3500U, BN94-07655D, BN94-07754S, BN96-35817G or something else? Should be written on the bottom side of the one connect box.

Also I wouldn't be so quick to assume the one connect is at fault. For example, often with the UN65F9000FXZA which is the 2013 model the one connect box and the main board can both fail together, and or the main board can fail in a way the one connect looks to be faulty when in fact the fault lies with the main board.

I would suggest more details as to what exact part number of the one connect is, as well as the version of the TV you have, it could be Version number FA01, and or US02 or TS01. It won't make much of a difference, but it will at least allow us to know exactly what main board is used without needing to have you open up the TV set. Lastly what symptoms are you experiencing? No need for fancy voltage measurements right now, just let us know what problems he/she is experiencing as an end user.

Comment

Thanks Nick's Tvs. I will ask my neighbor and get more information.

Comment

I still haven't seen, nor talked with my neighbor. I was wondering how would one go about troubleshooting whether the problem was the one connect or the main board or both?

Comment

Working...
        X