Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multimeter Iso-tech idm 105?

Dear Badcap Members,

I have Multimeter Iso-tech idm 105, it was working yesterday, I changed the battery,
    but it's not displaying anything know,
    Anyone has the same issue ? What's wrong with it ?

Thanks

Re: Multimeter Iso-tech idm 105?

bad new battery maybe ?

Comment

I would make sure the battery holder is not corroded, batteries OK not backwards, and power travels through the screw/spacer from the switch PCB to the main board. There's different knock-offs of this model DMM.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by redwire View Post
        I would make sure the battery holder is not corroded, batteries OK not backwards, and power travels through the screw/spacer from the switch PCB to the main board. There's different knock-offs of this model DMM.
        battery holder is corroded,
        I put extra solder on battery and now it's working, but let's see if it's stable...

Thanks for the message

Comment

Originally posted by bianchi77 View Post
          battery holder is corroded,
          Clean corrosion. I think you use vinegar and baking soda to neutralise.
          --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Working...
          X