Default oscilloscope channel trace colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Default oscilloscope channel trace colours

On eBay, I happened to observe varying degrees of consistency of oscilloscope default trace colours per channel between a number of manufacturers, especially the Chinese manufacturers.

I concluded that LeCroy and Sigelent use the same default trace colours, and most major Chinese manufacturers follow the Tektronix trace colour scheme to varying degrees (Micsig follows it completely, Hantek for certain units, Rigol with the exception of Channel 4 - Atten and Tonghui also follow this scheme despite not manufacturing 4 channel units).
    My first choice in quality Japanese electrolytics is Nippon Chemi-Con, which has been in business since 1931... the quality of electronics is dependent on the quality of the electrolytics.

Re: Default oscilloscope channel trace colours

all my traces are blue.

Comment

Lucky blue...

All 4 of my traces are green, dang that P31

Comment

Turquoise here... Dang odd hybrid digital/analog techtronics scopes......
        Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Working...
        X