Aspire a315 DA0ZAVMB8E0 REV E no power , no charge no led . DEAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aspire a315 DA0ZAVMB8E0 REV E no power , no charge no led . DEAD

i have freeze spray to find short , i can use it without damage cpu ?

Comment

Yes you can use it with out damage

Comment

Also good ideas :
        • Measure resistance on ALL big COILS respect to ground.
        • Check All High Side mosfets before injecting more than 1V.

Comment

cpu core get hot , more amps i put more the cpu core get hot ... is possibile is the cpu fucked ?

Comment

VCCCORE VCCGT VCCSA are short to ground measuring in diode mode on the coil

Comment

Read old thread was very good for knowing what them failed on past.

The big question:
              Is it SAVE injecting 5V 2A on 19V line, before do:
              • Check/test High side mosfets on each regulators for short ( Short/Conducting between Drain to Source) ?
              • Measure all big coils?
              Last edited by on/off; 02-25-2019, 09:33 AM.

Comment

i desoldered the tree big coil VCCCORE VCCGT VCCSA the short is now localized after the coil ... so i can inject little 0.5 amp 1v on it ?=

Comment

my question is .. in other repair in the past if i read vccgt and vcc core with cpu on .. i have readed short bat was a no real short..

Comment

CPU voltage rails are supposed to be low resistance.
                    OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

I worry you have bad case
                      in example you've bad case:
                      • PU8001 AOZ5049 was bad, there is High Side mosfet inside the package of small QFN. When HS fet shorted ( VIN#1 and VIN#2 -pin 6 and 22 look will being a single wire that goes to pin VSW#1 and VSW#2), If your CPU is good and have resistance approx 7 ohm on VCCCore. Resistance on +VIN (19V for system) will same with resitance on VCCCore. If you inject 5V on +VIN line then you have 4V over. (also PU8003-PU8005)
                      • Or If you have HS fet PQ22 was shorted. then you have 2V over. Maybe via 3v rtc although the currents will reduced via R147.
                      • Or if you have bad PU16...

There isn't +VIN line on good mobo will direct to chipset or CPU, unless you have something went wrong on circuits. Usually most likely High side mosfet or bad IC controller (which have Highside mosfet inside QFN package)

Comment

Originally posted by lordgeny View Post
                        Hi Guys , hi got this notebook in short .

Initially was no short but totally dead , replaced PD1 but now i got short , when i plug a charger it , go in protection.
                        Measuring in diode mode on pin 3 i got 0 short to ground . What can be checked ??? can i inject voltage with bench psu to detect heat?

Good day.
                        Can you suggest or give a link to this scheme( DA0ZAVMB8E0 REV E)?
                        thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                        X