No announcement yet.

SONY Bravia KD-55SD8505 Please HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SONY Bravia KD-55SD8505 Please HELP!

no no no! please look at last foto!!I`l try to start tv without T-con and without back-light!nothing happens!!2 times red blink!

Comment

Look at last pict please! Power Supply whit led driver? maybe problem in?ore motherboard!

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
        i see confusion in the answers.. better to carry the tv to tv tinkerer..
        i`m sorry, may i ask you a question?This is your blog and post?https://alpengeist-tvrepair.blogspot...nel-fault.html

Comment

no that is German guy i think..

Comment

God Damn Tinker!!) nice word) on Russian language this word is so funny Sounds) Thanks uncle!!
            Last edited by goluins; 07-23-2020, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Ok, so what does it mean in russian?

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                Ok, so what does it mean in russian?
                it was I am from Russia!Uncle)from small provincial town on the Volga river!)and i got something to say about my country uncle!We are all Goddamn Tinkers! because our politics has all money and they are fucked simple citizens in all time ago! only thief's in political drive and they want more!We does not live, we are survive uncle!:улей::мусорный ящик:: д: Отшлепать:

Comment

sorry about this little deviation from the theme) now i measured the current voltage on all of this things!

Comment

Not tinker, tinkerer, is a repair man. The fault is almost delicate, i don't want to spend hours helping others, with difficulties in the language. I don't even know the right way, every screen is sometimes different..
                    Last edited by Davi.p; 07-23-2020, 10:39 AM.

Comment

please tell me if you know what is it

Comment

just over the title please

Comment

I don't understand..

Comment

goluins i know there are some good forum in Russia, i can't write the sitename..
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-27-2020, 04:00 AM.

Comment

That Russian blog is "First Siberian Forum on TV and Radio Equipment Repair" at http://televid-sib.ru/index.php

Here it is copied in Russian language "Первый Сибирский Форум по ремонту теле- и радиоаппаратуры"

Comment

Please! give me some information!on any language!http://televid-sib.ru/ - is very good site, but this is not enough!

Comment

goluins i know there are some good forum in Russia, i can't write the sitename..
                                  Please uncle!I know you solve that problem!Help me!All voltage are here!Tell me please what i need to do, really bad time this tv is all i have!

Comment

On this good forum master-guru says me:Your AUO optronics T550QVR05.0 to the TRASH AND ALL!

Comment

Theese days are very HOT and i'm busy, i need more time and wish...

PS: don't call me uncle..

Comment

Please tell,you can help me or not?because ill be waiting

Comment

OK, lets start it over and answer each question one by one.

1) Put all old boards back in place. Do you the same result on the screen as shown in post #1?

2) What blink code does it show.

3) I need good clear STRAIGHT SHOTS of all the boards. Pictures must be clear and focused so I can read the prints and test points on the boards

4) I need good clear STRAIGHT SHOTS of the back of the TV showing how all the boards are connected.

I understand that English is your second language, it is mine also and I am still learning as well, so it can be frustrating sometime for me, you, and other people as well.
                                          Last edited by budm; 07-30-2020, 06:05 PM.
                                          Never stop learning
                                          Basic LCD TV and Monitor troubleshooting guides.
                                          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...956#post305956

Voltage Regulator (LDO) testing:
                                          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...999#post300999

Inverter testing using old CFL:
                                          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...er+testing+cfl

Tear down pictures : Hit the ">" Show Albums and stories" on the left side
                                          http://s807.photobucket.com/user/budm/library/

TV Factory reset codes listing:
                                          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24809

Comment

Working...
                                          X