• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need bios os lenovo yoga 300-11lbr

Bios + EC .

BIOS Update for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Lenovo Flex 3-1130, Yoga 300-11IBR

C7CN31WW(V6.0&V2.2)
    Attached Files
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank you! You are my hero!

Comment

check
        Attached Files

Comment

هذا يعمل لاكن يتاخر في التشغيل جرب هذا

This works but it will run late. Try this
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-14-2020, 07:21 AM. Reason: https://translate.google.com

Comment

Originally posted by ratanpreet97 View Post
            check
            thanks. its works

Comment

Hi everybody, to fix this problem where we dont have video but the laptop power on, it is necesary to remove the bios chip, and reprogram it?
              Or we have a way to do it by usb? If we can do it by usb, how?
              Thank you and sorry for my english!

Comment

Originally posted by adverich View Post
                Hi everybody, to fix this problem where we dont have video but the laptop power on, it is necesary to remove the bios chip, and reprogram it?
                Or we have a way to do it by usb? If we can do it by usb, how?
                Thank you and sorry for my english!
                if the problem is the bios, the bios chip must be removed and rewritten.
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

check
                  Thank you bro İt's worked...

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                    if the problem is the bios, the bios chip must be removed and rewritten.
                    imposibble bro only re write Main and ec bios

Comment

Hi. My laptop is lenovo yoga,ideapat 300-11ibr , model:80m1 , mainboard:fpc bm5488 v.1.4
                      but here ec+bios no working? bm5488's ec bios is different?
                      ec chip: pm25lq512

Comment

check
                        i hope this will on my lenovo after reading my chip its already empty thanks in advance

Comment

Try this
                          Attached Files

Comment

hello there, i have the same model her bord ID IT158TC. problen is, keyboard & touchpad not working but when i try a USB external keybord & Mouse it's working...e try to flash bios download from her but same problem. help me plss. thanks n advance
                            Last edited by zarmo; 08-02-2022, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Lenovo Yoga 300-11IBR seems to boot but No display

Hi,. please can someone assist. i searched the forums and see that this seems to be a common problem. Laptop seems to come on but i get no display. i tried flashing the bios/EC with the files available on the forum but still no luck. im not sure if im doing this incorrectly. Attached are my bios backups.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo Yoga 300 11IBR seems to boot but No display

Originally posted by roxboy1984 View Post
                                Hi,. please can someone assist. i searched the forums and see that this seems to be a common problem. Laptop seems to come on but i get no display. i tried flashing the bios/EC with the files available on the forum but still no luck. im not sure if im doing this incorrectly. Attached are my bios backups.
                                try post #21..

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ight=300+11IBR
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                  Thanks, That is actually the bios and ec that i was referring to that i downloaded and flashed and still same issue.

Comment

Thanks, That is actually the bios and ec that i was referring to that i downloaded and flashed and still same issue.
                                    Serial number ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Just a question but is there any downside to flashing using a clip vs removing the chip from the board?

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                        Serial number ?
                                        laptop serial is P200F6B0.

Comment

laptop serial is P200F6B0.
                                          The file in the link Peste posted is suitable for your device, if your device is not working it means it is having another error, not the bios.
                                          For some cheap programmers, writing and reading the chip through a clip sometimes gives inaccurate results.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
                                          X