Rcaled60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rcaled60

Complaint is that set turns off by itself, both audio and video. I removed the back cover and ran it for three days with no issues. I installed the back cover and within 15 minutes it went dark. All voltages measured normal while running on the bench with rear cover removed. Removed rear cover and got out the heat gun...heated each component separately...seems like within 5 min of heating the main board area I get the shutdown. When it shuts down, I still have standby 5V. I lose the 12 volts that apparently is coming from the main board on the 4 conductor harness... Set will not do anything until I cycle power. Fires right back up once I cycle power. I actually had another smps from another set that had a bad panel..replaced and made no difference in conditions. I also have a main board and FRC board..do not have a t-con. something is heating up and causing the main board to shut the set down. Heat sink on FRC gets plenty warm..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ljintexas; 01-19-2020, 10:50 AM.

Re: Rcaled60

Repalced PS, FRC, and Main...still shutting down..LEDs?

Comment

Re: Rcaled60

I am going to measure voltage going to both LED channels to see if they are the same or different. Also will measure resistance of both LED circuits with power off.
      Any ideas on what may be causing this condition or how to go about diagnosing this would be most appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X