• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request: Clean-ME from DA0P1GMB6d0 Rev.D

Hello everyone.
    Can somebody help me with this BIOS.
    When I try to use ME Injector It says:

"The ME/TXE region in this image has been disabled"

Tried with other dump and computer boots fine. I just want to clean ME region and leave everything else as is.
    Attached Files

Re: Request: Clean-ME from DA0P1GMB6d0 Rev.D

Originally posted by lazaro.089 View Post
    hello everyone.
    Can somebody help me with this bios.
    When i try to use me injector it says:

"the me/txe region in this image has been disabled"

tried with other dump and computer boots fine. I just want to clean me region and leave everything else as is.
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you @hoaca388
      Sadly, it didn't worked. Maybe I'll just try and use the dump that I downloaded from the web and worked.

I just didn't wanted to configure Serial, Build ID and other HP Stuff (including the Manufacturer Programming mode)

Thank you again!

Comment

Thank you @hoaca388
        Sadly, it didn't worked. Maybe I'll just try and use the dump that I downloaded from the web and worked.

I just didn't wanted to configure Serial, Build ID and other HP Stuff (including the Manufacturer Programming mode)

Thank you again!
        Go to the HP support page and download the bios update exe,run the exe and choose to save to a location. All the bios for different models will be decrypted. Look at each bios name and check for those names in your backup using a hex editor. Your bios is corrupted but the name 084D was found,so i assume thats the right one,and if not you can try the others.

Copy the DMI info, + key from your backup to 084D virgin bios using these offsets

D 3C7000 - 3CAFFF
        W 3C5000 - 3C503F

Edit: Never use ME Injector,clean the ME properly using the guide at the win-raid forum https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88533
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-27-2022, 04:59 AM.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello everyone.
          Can somebody help me with this BIOS.
          When I try to use ME Injector It says:

"The ME/TXE region in this image has been disabled"

Tried with other dump and computer boots fine. I just want to clean ME region and leave everything else as is.

try this bro it is your dump
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X