Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP Probook 450 G2 440 G2 LA-B181P BIOS + 470 G2

Update to my request:
    Got it to work. I had to clean up the me region of my bios dump. After that everything works as expected. Thanks to everyone.

Comment

for all
      if bios M73 try this

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...1&d=1605787276

(serial number DUPA000000 for edit hexeditor UTF-16 before flash)

regards all
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP Probook 450 G2 440 G2 LA-B181P BIOS

Originally posted by peste View Post
        Hi
        your bin file was good
        .no error and booting quick performances
        thank you friend.....

Comment

Re: HP Probook 450 G2 440 G2 LA-B181P BIOS

Hi
          ok time 15s

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil156 View Post
            Update to my request:
            Got it to work. I had to clean up the me region of my bios dump. After that everything works as expected. Thanks to everyone.
            I need a batch of hp 470 G2 i7-5500U, AMD Radeon R5 M255

Comment

Originally posted by boban5 View Post
              I need a batch of hp 470 G2 i7-5500U, AMD Radeon R5 M255
              post the backup of the bios
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I don't have the original dump

Comment

I have a dump that works but the WARNING !! Machine is not in committed state!
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-12-2023, 02:42 PM.

Comment

I have a dump that works but the WARNING !! Machine is not in committed state!
                    try..
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-12-2023, 02:42 PM.
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

try..
                      Thank you. After typing and locking wndmifit, the WARNING !! Machine is not in committed state! Secureboot option in bios is not available. Administrator password unknown.

Comment

Thank you. After typing and locking wndmifit, the WARNING !! Machine is not in committed state! Secureboot option in bios is not available. Administrator password unknown.
                        usually the message Machine is not in committed state! appears when the DMI information is missing..after you entered it, it remained in the bios ??? try to bring the security settings to the factory values ..

Comment

enter feature byte is blank, enter build id.
                          The rest is completed.
                          Second thing, in windows you can see the radeon tab, you can install the driver but there is an exclamation mark.

usually the message Machine is not in committed state! appears when the DMI information is missing..after you entered it, it remained in the bios ??? try to bring the security settings to the factory values ..
                          Attached Files

Comment

enter feature byte is blank, enter build id.
                            The rest is completed.
                            Second thing, in windows you can see the radeon tab, you can install the driver but there is an exclamation mark.
                            try entering the ID like this ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T57ktw8n3Y

install the video chipset driver ...

Comment

Nothing can be done with the amd card. It still is
                              windows has stopped this device due to reported problems. (code 43). It is possible that it is damaged?
                              It would be possible to throw a dump bios where will it be turned off?

About
                              I'll try later

try entering the ID like this ....

install the video chipset driver ...

Comment

hey can someone help me ,i have the 470 g2 awith the m74 bios (dont have any old bios )
                                the Bios.bin worked fine but it showed no serial number and all that so i decided to try other bios and now nothing works only blink the charger few times .not even the old bios.bin from the post work again...HELP

Comment

Update : i try the ne last from peste and charging led blink ,power led light up and keyboard led light up nothing else no spinning no pictture

Comment

Originally posted by Elextroemsland View Post
                                    Update : i try the ne last from peste and charging led blink ,power led light up and keyboard led light up nothing else no spinning no pictture
                                    it should work for you too, you probably write the bios chip with errors .... what programmer do you use ??

Comment

ch341a but i was using a other one but cant find it , this one not even show me when i write that its complete it just say down that it writed , if you have a better version would be nice if you send it here

Comment

Originally posted by Elextroemsland View Post
                                        ch341a but i was using a other one but cant find it , this one not even show me when i write that its complete it just say down that it writed , if you have a better version would be nice if you send it here

try this
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...6&postcount=10

Comment

just asking Peste , how much for repair the notebook ?`

Comment

Working...
                                          X