abit VP6 water cooling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

abit VP6 water cooling

i was wondering if anybody have water cooling for their abit VP6? if so can you share pictures, what product you used, how much it costed, etc. etc.

and also any other cooling product you used including fan/heat sink and wha t case do you use

thanks in advance if anybody replies :|

you'd probably get both more and better answers by asking in an overclocking forum, not a bad capacitor replacement forum.

--Randy

Comment

while i would like to encourage participation in this extremely busy :o part of the forums, Bushytails is right and you should also post at :

http://www.abxzone.com/forums/index.php
      capacitor lab yachtmati techmati

Comment

not to add to the confusion (which I have an uncanny ability to do ) but I'm not sure you could OC a VP6 to the point where water cooling would be an option. Might just be me, but it seems kinda silly. Take the money you would spend on water cooling and buy a new board. A brand new P4 3GHz CPU, Abit Max 3 something or other (Jimmy is meesing with my memory ) and a Gig of Cosair was only like $500.

Just me, but now I have that P4 and two VP6s.

Mikee likes big things.....

No smart-a$$ remarks there TC.
        "Its all about the boom....."

Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled drinking.

"Fear accompanies the possibility of death.....calm shepherds its certainty"

Originally posted by Topcat
        AWD is just training wheels for RWD.

Comment

it is time to get that socket 478 stuff before they obsolete it. new proc, psu, throw away your agp cards and DDR ram. they love to make you spend to upgrade.
          capacitor lab yachtmati techmati

Comment

Working...
          X