DFI CM33-TL revsion B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFI CM33-TL revsion B

I was fortuitous enough to be given a DFI uATX socket 370 motherboard today complete with Celeron 1.10A (100Mhz fsb) for gratis, sadly it's populated with G-Luxon & Teapo capacitors of which 2 of the G-Luxon's are visably deteriorated (see pictures below) but thankfully I've still got some SamXon's on hand just the right values, though I'm not sure about the 2700 uF's... I suppose some 3300uF's would do as alternatives
    Attached Files
    Viva LA Retro!

Re: DFI CM33-TL revsion B

IMHO, use 3300uF 6.3v instead of 2700uF 6.3v is not a problem if diameter is same.
    My SAMXON Capacitors Database HERE!!

X-CON is a new brand for SAMXON's Polymer Capacitors.

Comment

As always, thanks Big Pope, I've almost finished recapping it and wouldn't you know it? I've run out of 1000uF both 6.3v & 10v LMAO

* rumages through the cupboard *
      Viva LA Retro!

Comment

Well, here's an update... I've almost finished bar the 2700uF's & remaining 1000uF (near the AGP slot)
        Attached Files
        Viva LA Retro!

Comment

Re: DFI CM33-TL revsion B - Completion

Well, here we are again at the end of yet another successful recapping project, sadly I encountered one of those recapper's nightmares here with 2 capacitors coming away leaving their 'legs' insitu making life all that much harder for yours truly

Practice makes perfect or so I'm told, hopefully such situations will prove less hair pulling in the future LMAO

Here (below) we can see the finished product, due to my personal supply shortages I've used a wider selection of capacitors to fill this boards quota

Components used for this project...

2 x 1500uF 10v SamXon GD series
          3 x 1200uF 6.3v SamXon GD series
          4 x 3300uF 6.3v SamXon GC series
          6 x 1000uF 10v SamXon GC series

I usually prefer using one supplier of capacitors, it's more asthetically pleasing IMHO
          Attached Files
          Viva LA Retro!

Comment

Nice recapping.

Do you have view my caps database recently? Here is added some new stocks.
            My SAMXON Capacitors Database HERE!!

X-CON is a new brand for SAMXON's Polymer Capacitors.

Comment

If you're referring to the database linked from your sig, yes I did have a quick perusal the other day

Once I sort out my networking upgrade, Folding@Home farm & related component upgrades... I'll have to catch up with you & see what I need to restock
              Viva LA Retro!

Comment

This board is very expensive like hundreds of euros, I wonder why?

This the cheapest I could find, there are like 500Eur?????
                385,00€
                https://www.ebid.net/eu/for-sale/085...-207286146.htm

Comment

I want to repair a similar board but a component is blown i assume that it was a voltage regulator if you can provide me with the photos of voltage regulators the it will be very helpful.

Comment

Working...
                  X