This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, everyone, my name is Christian from Argentina, i came to learn more about electronics.

Comment

Hello all. i'm here to have informations about phones and laptops reparations. Thanks all.

Comment

Hello. Just joined to learn and share information on board level repairs.

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm an electrical engineer from Germany and since my TV broke down a while ago I figured: Let's have a try reparing that thing.

Long story short - I found this place and hope to share my knowledge and learn something new : )

Comment

Hillo my name is Pong (ป๋อง)
            I'm from Thailand ☺️

Comment

Hi. I'm new. I'm looking to increase my knowledge of electronics, but primarily want to fix all the broken stuff I seem to collect! Recently I bought a broken TV that seemed to have a very clear, limited problem. But then things got wierd.. which is why I'm here. Hope to learn a bunch!

Comment

Hello i'm new member can you give me permission to post please .

Comment

Hey all! Just joined the site since a lot of my hobbies involve electronics and this seemed like a good place to further my knowledge.

I'm looking forward to being here

Comment

Hi, my name is Ilya and I've been scavenging electrical and electronic equipment for nearly 45 years now. My speciality is lasers, but practically every electrical/electronic item in our household has been found broken and repaired - my small contribution to waste reduction...

Many Happy Repairs!

Comment

Hi I'm new to this great forum. Hope to find some useful repair knowledge here as well as learn more about computer electronics. I was advised by your forum when I was looking for schemes for repairing a MacBook.

Hope to find some useful repair knowledge here as well as learn more about computer electronics.

Comment

Hi,

Gonçalo Graça, from Portugal. I'm 35 years old.
                        I have a technical level 3 electronics course and I attended Electrical Engineering.
                        I have been a repair technician for smartphones, tablets and computers since 2011.
                        In the last 3 years I started to specialize my knowledge in the field of microsoldering and microelectronics repair.

I hope to learn a lot from all the good quality content on this forum. And whenever possible, I also share my knowledge.

Comment

Hi im cory im new here an to the industry. but im here to learn

Comment

Hello everybody!! My name is Damian, I am from Argentina. I work as a PC technician and I am an electronics engineer. It will be a pleasure to share ideas and information with all of you !! Thank you very much for accepting me!

Comment

Hi my name is Paul and I found your forum as I was searching for information on Vestel Tv boards, I'm a novice with electronics and I am looking forward to learning from you guys if you don't mind sharing your knowledge

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Adam. I am new to all of this. Have been a general PC tech for about 20 years. I am not getting into component level repair and have purchased a scope, hakko fx950 atten hot air rework. I am glad a place like this exists and I am eager to learn and hopefully get some help with a lenovo board I'm working on.

Comment

Hello everyone in the world!
                                  My name is "imoimo". I live in Japan.
                                  My hobby is repairing broken computers. I mainly repair laptops and own more than 10 repaired PCs.
                                  I am currently repairing Toshiba Satellite NB10-A, but when the work was stuck, I found out about this forum and registered.
                                  Thank you.

Comment

Hello everybody, my name is "zurg" who is tech-savvy. Part of my hobby is re-purposing some older generation of hardware mainly for leisure purpose.

I recently bought a second-hand Surface Pro 3 which unfortunately has BIOS locked with an unknown password. I didn't know this until the latest Windows Update failed, and I could not go into BIOS/UEFI to disable secured boot...

Google brought me here

Comment

Hi Folks, Greets from Poland.
                                      I'm here because I'd like to repair laptops and I need some informations from more advanced technicians
                                      Marcin.

Comment

Hello, I'm J.P. and I've been taking electronics apart since I was a kid. I live in Southern California where people get rid of great electronics to upgrade to the latest and greatest. I like mainly try fix Sony gadgets and I've had some luck in the past but not lately, so I'm joining to learn a few tricks.

Comment

Hallow...

Comment

Working...
                                          X