Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this component pls ? (power Nikon D5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is this component pls ? (power Nikon D5)

Originally posted by keeney123 View Post
    Corrize This is from a prior post from lotas to which you did not respond. He is telling you that you are comparing different microcircuits. He is actually saying that it is not correct to do.
    One response you could have used was, Oh I did not know that can you help me figure out what is wrong.
    It's too late, when dismantled, the motherboard cannot be repaired.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=107949

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
      It's too late, when dismantled, the motherboard cannot be repaired.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=107949
      Thank you I had no idea.

Comment

To Corrize,
        Lotas say the board cannot be repaired. He provided me another thread that about you and this unit. My suggestion to you is if you ever come across a different unit that has troubles do not just try to fix it first. You would need to ask help first and listen to a procedure that a technician can provide. It is kind of like learning to walk before you run.

Comment

Lol, who said the board can’t be repaired ? A new chip and diode had ordered, and the board will work fine.
          In the other thread, I was scared to destroy chemical cap with hot air, but look the last pictures… it’s not a cap, it’s a coil ! So all is good.

My first job (there is so long time) was electronic engineer, I made test boards for R&D, but with crossings components, LM555, etc. I’m not updated but don’t worry, I guess I know a little what I do. I’m not a repair shop, I repair because I like repair nice stuffs, this camera is for my family, it is not so new as pictures, it’s in very bad state, it was dropped as I said above, it’s professionnal use is definitly end.

Comment

Originally posted by corrize View Post
            Lol, who said the board can't be repaired ? A new chip and diode had ordered, and the board will work fine.
            In the other thread, I was scared to destroy chemical cap with hot air, but look the last pictures… it's not a cap, it's a coil ! So all is good.

My first job (there is so long time) was electronic engineer, I made test boards for R&D, but with crossings components, LM555, etc. I'm not updated but don't worry, I guess I know a little what I do. I'm not a repair shop, I repair because I like repair nice stuffs, this camera is for my family, it is not so new as pictures, it's in very bad state, it was dropped as I said above, it's professionnal use is definitly end.
            One question I have is if you were and electronic engineer why you would then need help with this unit?

Comment

Working...
            X