Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAA75L-aParker mobo schematic-pin out

Good morning everyone. I'm a newbie.
    need some help on my DAA75L-aParker motherboard.
    just transferred everything to a new Lian Li case. its a really nice atx/matx case. kinda big but really laid out well. only issue is I don't know the pin outs on the board header. I found the power pins and reset so computer is running fine but no lights. I would like to know if anyone has the schematic or manual for this MOBO so I can hook all the case wires up. I looked on FTP but cannot find it. if anyone is interested, this is a really nice case. comes with three fans, 2 front usb 3.0, which I converted to usb2(they supply the converter) and wires for power,reset,hdd led, power led. plenty of room for big power supply. I just want to make sure I am hooking wires correctly so I don't have issues down the road. And I like lights!!
    Thanks

Re: DAA75L-aParker mobo schematic-pin out

why would anyone ever use a converter from usb 3 to usb 2? What's the point if usb 3 is backwards compatible with usb 2?

Comment

Originally posted by domas View Post
      why would anyone ever use a converter from usb 3 to usb 2? What's the point if usb 3 is backwards compatible with usb 2?
      Agreed. It's like (in the US) using a 3 prong to 2 prong outlet adapter... they don't exist for an obvious reason.
      sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

Originally posted by domas View Post
        OK, show me how else you would plug an internal USB 3 connector into a USB 2 header.

Comment

thats the aparker board. 4 USB2.0, 2 USB3.0

What's so unclear about usb3 being backwards compatible?

Comment

Ok, now i have re-read the thread 6 times and the problem is that mobo does not have internal usb 3 output, only usb2?

Comment

the usb 3 connector on the board is blocked by my low profile 6670 video card. so they give you a converter to 2 and that connector on the board is not blocked. I don't need anymore usb 3 as I have two on the back and my new storage 2tb drive is internal. no need for an external.

Comment

ok guys, don't worry about the USB. I just need to know about the header pins and where the new case power/reset/hdd led/power led two pin connectors plug into.
                the case connector wires are marked so I know what those are but the board is not marked at the power pin headers. I just need to know what each set of 2 pins are. I know the outside pin is positive and the inside pin is negative. that is the why I need the manual for this board. thanks

Comment

actually it does have internal usb 3 output. but its under my video card and I cant plug in the big connector supplied by the new case. but don't worry bout that. I need the power header pinnout

Comment

Domas, I need the pinnout of the header at the top right of your board picture.(actually your picture does not show the header) where did you find that picture?? my board does not tell me what the pins are.
                    thanks

Comment

i found the picture on google images.

I think pinouts are quite generic for motherboards like this. If you snapped a picture of actual connectors you want to get pinouts for, it would be much easier. I could compare it with my spare MB i have at home.

I don't really understand why this is needed. As far as I understood, you are moving MB from original case to another one. And connectors are different shape there or what? they normaly have those semi-understandable names on MB like FRNT_USB PWR_LED HDD_LED and so on.

If you know which connectors are going where in original case, what is the problem?
                      As far as I have experienced, you can’t mix those connectors because they are poke-yoka, ie if it is 7 pin connector so it is like if it was 8 pin connector there is 1 pin missing on the board and the respectable hole on the connector is closed. For another type of connection there is another pin missing. So you normally one can’t mix them up, or you can’t plug it to the board physically.
                      It is another story if you want to find out the values of pins inside the connectors, as they are normally somewhat combined, i.e. which 2 pins on the 7-pin connectoris used for power led, and which are used for hdd led. Then you might want to take original case and use DMM to test components.

And yes there is no datasheet about your board on the internets.

Comment

Working...
                      X