Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

board view for 2019 lenovo X1 carbon 7th gen NM-C661

hello all,

I have a brand new X1 carbon 7th gen and i'm looking for a board view, the board says GX490 NM-C661 r1.0

the laptop had SVP, but no bios settings were inaccessible. we removed the bottom lid and apparently tamper protection was turned on. the laptop will not boot past the tamper error and SVP prompt, and SVP is unknown.

i can remove SVP on all lenovo prior to this model, but this model has WSON8 bios chip not SOIC8, so i cannot connect my programmer. i lack the equipment/skills to pull the chip (i do have hot air station, but i'm better at placing parts than removing).

with the help of a board view, i might find easily accessible points which are traced to the EEPROM for programming, but i certainly can't afford to practice my solder skills on this fancy laptop. any assistance in the form of reprogramming the EEPROM in situ would be incredibly helpful.

cheers
    This isn't Monaco... This is Baghdad

Re: board view for 2019 lenovo X1 carbon 7th gen NM-C661

Looking for the same thing. Were you able to find schematic/boardview?
    Last edited by nochkin; 03-26-2022, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by skymovie View Post
        It's the same as yoga x1 4th gen. give it a try.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...83&postcount=8
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X