Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

@omaryou
    ThinkPad T430 have an EEPROM memory (AT24RF08 or similar), which some properly read using a compatible programmer, then patch and program it back; others just "short" some of the pins at a certain time while powering on the ThinkPad, in order to temporarily bypass the Supervisor Password and then set a new password which overwrites the unknown old password. If you use the shorting method you risk damaging the laptop if not properly done, there is at least one YouTube video if interested.
    Which programmer do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
      @omaryou
      ThinkPad T430 have an EEPROM memory (AT24RF08 or similar), which some properly read using a compatible programmer, then patch and program it back; others just "short" some of the pins at a certain time while powering on the ThinkPad, in order to temporarily bypass the Supervisor Password and then set a new password which overwrites the unknown old password. If you use the shorting method you risk damaging the laptop if not properly done, there is at least one YouTube video if interested.
      Which programmer do you use?
      oh yes thanks bro its work

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
        Have you tried the Autopatcher at post #1 ? ,do you have problems running the software ,any errors ?
        yeah already but seem not working to me at all

Comment

The patch worked, thank you so much.

I've read the thread you sent.

Do I apply the FIT program to clean ME in my patched file?

Or I could also just patch an official BIOS dump, which should have a clean ME structure, then use it as the patch to remove password.

It's only necessary to write back my BIOS dump as the final step. The SAME patched BIOS can be used on the same X270 laptops?

Comment

Successfully patched my X1 Yoga 1st Gen.

All went as planned for the exception of the patch boot which after pressing F1, stated it was going to setup, got some beeps, time error, then it went back to the Lenovo screen and hung.

Turned it off and on again and all went as planned.

Final boot after reflashing my original file took me straight to the BIOS after pressing F1.

Awesome!

Thank you!

Comment

help me i need lenovo t590 clean me patcher please

Comment

Need patching for bios password

13268-1 x1 carboon
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RAVI KARAN View Post
                  Need patching for bios password

13268-1 x1 carboon
                  doesn`t the autopatcher work for you ?
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    doesn`t the autopatcher work for you ?
                    yes i try but not patched file sir.

Comment

Originally posted by RAVI KARAN View Post
                      yes i try but not patched file sir.
                      Try this file ....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi, my question is how do I convert a 257 kb ec file to a writeable 256 kb ?
                        What line should I select on HxE editor ?

here is the file
                        note : sorry I opened this on wrong topic, my bad
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by markus1741 View Post
                          try this file ....
                          its works thanks
                          Last edited by RAVI KARAN; 11-26-2022, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Hello, my device is encrypted after the bios update, I cannot enter the bios, can you remove the password, I tried all the bios on the site, the device does not start, can you clean the original bios?

NOTEBOOK MODEL : E490 (Type 20N8, 20N9) Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20N8-0074TX

BOARD MODEL : FE490/FE590/FE480 NM-B911 Rev:1.0 (2018-11-20)

https://disk.yandex.com.tr/d/QJwP_6wB14q9SQ

Comment

Hello Guys! im just new here and to the patching bios scene. I wonder if someone can help me out.
                              I have a lenovo t480 with SVP and i would like to get it removed. i found a stock bios from this thread and downloaded the lenovo_autopatcher. question is that is it necessary to buy hardware / programmer to back up bios? and in the event of flashing the original bios do i need that too? or do i just run the lenovo autopatcher. apologies if this has already been answered.

Comment

Originally posted by kofil123 View Post
                                Hello, my device is encrypted after the bios update, I cannot enter the bios, can you remove the password, I tried all the bios on the site, the device does not start, can you clean the original bios?

NOTEBOOK MODEL : E490 (Type 20N8, 20N9) Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20N8-0074TX

BOARD MODEL : FE490/FE590/FE480 NM-B911 Rev:1.0 (2018-11-20)

https://disk.yandex.com.tr/d/QJwP_6wB14q9SQ
                                Try this file and read this .....

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...52&postcount=1
                                Attached Files

Comment

I just want to thank you, worked for me on a T480 and a Thinkpad 13.

Comment

will this work on lenovo L14 20u1
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-01-2022, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Hello. maybe someone knows why DXE patcher doesn't work for me on windows 10? on windows 7 I had no problem, when choosing a file for patching after a while it pops up "file not found" I have installed python, C ++ and all the rest. Thank you in advance for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by mily.gawel View Post
                                        Hello. maybe someone knows why DXE patcher doesn't work for me on windows 10? on windows 7 I had no problem, when choosing a file for patching after a while it pops up "file not found" I have installed python, C ++ and all the rest. Thank you in advance for your help.
                                        If you follow all step carefully autopatcher work without problem on windows 10, i use win 10 for bios programmer too

Comment

Worked flawlessly on T460s.
                                          Because autopatcher update I had to change "...python "%~dp0patch\autopatch.py" %*" to "...python3 "%~dp0patch\autopatch.py" %*" in autopatch.cmd.
                                          Thanks!
                                          Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                          X