Toshiba 40L3433DG blinking red/green power indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toshiba 40L3433DG blinking red/green power indicator

Please write down the exact numbers on the 2 power boards, so maybe we can find the difference. I known, you already posted photos of the cards, but please make 2 more from the black connector underside.
    Cheers, Janos

Comment

Good evening
      Find attached photos of the power supplies. The first 4 correspond to the original power adapter (old) and the last two to the current power supply on the TV s that does not work (new). You will see that the barcodes of the two cards are different. For the black connector it seems to be identical. The 2 cards are different because we see that in some places the components are different. Thank you for your help .
      Jerome
      Attached Files

Comment

Good evening
        Any idea to help me troubleshoot this damn tv? Or do I have to put myself in the trash?
        Thank you very much .
        Jerome

Comment

No PLEASE do not put yourself in the trash...we need you..

Comment

Oups it's the tv that will end in the trash if I can not find a solution ...

An idea please?
            Thank you very much
            Jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Terrotiste View Post
              Good evening
              Any idea to help me troubleshoot this damn tv? Or do I have to put myself in the trash?
              Thank you very much .
              Jerome
              Sorry for the delay, I had a busy week. On the weekend I will look into it.
              Cheers, Janos

Comment

the issue you have firmware corrupts . so the ST Flash from red to green
                yours RC dont work because of the firmware corrupts . you need 3 files to put them on USB to start update..
                thy this patched firmware for yours MB95 boards you need to log in then download it

Comment

Good evening
                  The tv will not go to the trash right now .. Take your time Yonshee ....
                  Diah, thank you for your answer. I downloaded the compressed file but it only includes 2 bin files and images whose sizes seem very large ... no file mb90_en.bin or file usb_auto_update_A1.txt as usually found on the site Toshiba .. How should I use them?
                  I also said that when inserting the USB key on the TV, it does not seem to be read ... the LED of the usb stick is desperately off ...

thanks a lot for your help
                  Have a nice week end
                  Jerome

Comment

Diah: the last time his power supply worked, his whole set was working. He shouldn't have eprom issues. At this point, we need to help him to make a working psu from a dead one and an incompatible one. For this we have to compare the 2 psu on component level.
                    Cheers, Janos

Comment

Both power supplies are for 40 inch tvs, but there must be a reason why vestel marked them differently. So you should find the correct replacement for your power supply.

Comment

Originally posted by yohnsee View Post
                        Diah: the last time his power supply worked, his whole set was working. He shouldn't have eprom issues. At this point, we need to help him to make a working psu from a dead one and an incompatible one. For this we have to compare the 2 psu on component level.
                        ohhh sorry.. i didn't read all posts.
                        all the photos focused on the LIVE parts. its easy to follow and repair. first work on the new one. i faced before when i bought one on ebay. when it arrived was looking clean, but the PCB had surface crack so i worked on connect all the lines where effected by the crack.. check first for any crack.

the firmware 3rd file usb_auto_update_A1.txt you can find it over here i can call Tom66 wrote it years ago. but now the issue yours PWB

Comment

Hello
                          I put you two pictures. The first is the picture of the original power supply of the TV, and the second of the new card purchased on Ebay. You can see that the components around the transistor are different ... and that is the same reference of the power supply board. 069013R6
                          Thank you so much for your help

Ps: Bizarre if I start the TV with the ok key on the remote control pressed, the led on the front remains red. When I try to start the tv, the led will blink green / red . Some light noises in the power supply when the tv tries to start
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Terrotiste; 10-06-2018, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Hello
                            I put you two pictures. The first is the picture of the original power supply of the TV, and the second of the new card purchased on Ebay. You can see that the components around the transistor are different ... and that is the same reference of the power supply board. 069013R6
                            Thank you so much for your help

Ps: Bizarre if I start the TV with the ok key on the remote control pressed, the led on the front remains red. When I try to start the tv, the led will blink green / red . Some light noises in the power supply when the tv tries to start
                            try replace and see what will happen ...the Transformer SMP C3867 from the old one to the new one.

Comment

Good evening
                              The second card bought to replace the HS card was sold as fully functional, but I can not trust what the seller says. You want to take the transformer of the first card is Hs and I solder it instead of the one on the card on the tv and that does not work ... I hope that the transfo of the card is not is not defective and that it is he who would have roasted the transitor then that would also explode the circuits intergrés around the new transistor.
                              Would there be a difference between the 2 tranfos? that of the map of origin and that of the map mounted at the moment?

I still remember that when the card feeds to explode after a week, she also did not grill the motherboard

In any case thank you for all your patience

Jerome
                              Last edited by Terrotiste; 10-08-2018, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Hello,
                                I saved all the photos on my computer, tried to trace the differences and find the correct schematic diagram for both PSU. But I had no luck, and am slowly going crazy over it.
                                So, you could do one more thing. Please flip the PSU, and make a few usable photos from the bottom side. I would like to see the connector area that goes to the mainboard. Maybe this way we can identify the standby part and begin to search for the solution.
                                Cheers, Janos

Comment

Can I see the good clear straight shot pictures of the WHOLE top side and bottom side of the boards (original and the replacement)?
                                  Never stop learning
                                  Basic LCD TV and Monitor troubleshooting guides.
                                  http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...956#post305956

Voltage Regulator (LDO) testing:
                                  http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...999#post300999

Inverter testing using old CFL:
                                  http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...er+testing+cfl

Tear down pictures : Hit the ">" Show Albums and stories" on the left side
                                  http://s807.photobucket.com/user/budm/library/

TV Factory reset codes listing:
                                  http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24809

Comment

Hello
                                    As soon as I find 2 minutes I post photos of the old food and those of new side track.
                                    When I start the Tv, voltage taken at the terminals of the connector that feeds the led strips, the voltage is 118 v which then decreases after a few seconds until 0 ...
                                    I looked for a 5 V on the black connector that goes on the CM, and I did not find!
                                    Is this name? no 5v just but 3 12V pin 10 11 12 ... There is a shunt that I can do to feed the back lignt and be sure that the leds are not in default and this so not to to open the slab?

Thanks for your help.
                                    Jerome

Comment

Hello again
                                      After studying the tracks on the power supply card the 5v can not exist because no component are implants to generate it ... Q212 does not exist ... neither on the old power supply and on the new ... How so can I force the power card to charge to see the leds of the screen? I have to connect the pin No. 3 to what since I do not have a 5 V.
                                      Thanks for your help
                                      Jerome

Comment

Hello
                                        As soon as I find 2 minutes I post photos of the old food and those of new side track.
                                        When I start the Tv, voltage taken at the terminals of the connector that feeds the led strips, the voltage is 118 v which then decreases after a few seconds until 0 ...
                                        I looked for a 5 V on the black connector that goes on the CM, and I did not find!
                                        Is this name? no 5v just but 3 12V pin 10 11 12 ... There is a shunt that I can do to feed the back lignt and be sure that the leds are not in default and this so not to to open the slab?

Thanks for your help.
                                        Jerome
                                        Take one step at a time, from this reply I am assuming your led strip is either defective (how come?) with an open LED in the strip, or you have a bad (open) connection to the strips. First, check all the connections that go to the backlight, pull out, then reconnect. If it does the same (voltage goes up, then decreases without a blink on the screen) then you have a bad backlight, and the boards you have in your TV are probably working fine.
                                        Cheers, Janos

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew F. Ali View Post
                                          No PLEASE do not put yourself in the trash...we need you..
                                          Lmao

Comment

Working...
                                          X