X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

ciao sono giuseppe grazie di avermi accettato in questo forum
    sono appassionato di elettronica ed avevo un laboratorio di riparazioni tv e impiantistica

Comment

Hello -

I'm an electrical engineer and have worked with electronics since I was a kid.

I came to this forum looking for help in repairing a Sony KDL-46XBR2 tv. It suddenly lost picture and sound. The only sign of life is the green power-on LED and Sony logo lighting up.

Comment

Hello All I´m Rogerio, from Rio de janeiro - Brasil

Comment

Hi
          hola soy de Guatemala

i from Guatemala

Comment

Hello
            I'm Kim from the Philippines. Nice to meet you guys

Comment

I'm Jon from Wales in the UK. Ive ben browsing some of the freely viewable posts on the forum for some time for inspiration with repairs and thought it only fair to see if i can join and give something back.

I have a long history with repairs but am only in my infancy with board repair so i expect to be visiting often

Comment

hi,

Nice to meet you all ��

Comment

Hello, I am glad that this kind of community exists, for all enthusiats out there.
                  I have managed to repair something, by following the guide here: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41898
                  Kudos!

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Pete. I'm 40...from the UK and work a manual job in the truck tyre industry. I started tinkering with electronics a couple of years ago purely out of a long fascination with how things work. I can honestly say that I wish I had found this passion when I was in my teens.
                    Now older, with kids, I spend every spare moment learning as much as I can...hence how I found this forum and you guys. I'm nowhere near the level of some of you guys here, as I'm all self taught, but I have a good understanding of components, safety and fault finding. I look forward to chatting to you all learning electronics at a more in depth level.
                    Take care.

Comment

hello sifus...

Comment

Hi there

Comment

Hola a todos:

Os escribo desde España y tengo conocimientos limitados de electrónica pero me gusta reparar cosas y siempre estoy liado con aparatos.

Un saludo.

Paco

Comment

Hi,
                            My name is Ronald.

Since I have a working HP ZBook 15 G3 a week ago installed a security software from HP (password when starting the notebook is identical to the password in Windows 10), I have after changing the login user in Windows the problem that my notebook asks me directly after startup after password, but probably the software from HP has written the wrong password into the BIOS.

HP changed the company policy There was previously the possibility to get a SMC.BIn file from HP to reset the BIOS password. This is no longer available and there is only the possibility that the motherboard is exchanged. Despite proof of purchase and that an HP software has caused the error, I only got the possibility to exchange the motherboard.

I hope I can find help here to somehow remove the password from the BIOS. At the moment I can't boot from any other device or do anything.

I am desperate and hope for help :-)

Thank you guys and I am happy to be here.

Kind Regards

Ronald

Comment

Hello, even tho I registered in 2013, I never posted until now.
                              I am from New Jersey and moved to North Carolina.

got a MB with one swollen cap and gonna give it a shot, I just need to figure out if I should replace all the KZGs while I am at it.

- Cindy

Comment

Hello world
                                I'm very happy to join this forum, in order to learn, improve and perhaps contribute to repair some goods ... nowadays, i'm searching some tricks about a motherboard ASUS GL552VW who don't want to run anymore ...
                                I'm looking for a guide repair ...
                                Thanks

Comment

Hello Badcaps,

just found this forum, great!

Comment

Hi all,

I am Kees from The Netherlands. Just became a registered member after reading post for several weeks. Glad to be a part of this forum.

Comment

Hello everyone
                                      I'm very happy to join this forum. I'm searching some tricks about a motherboard MSI PE70 7RD
                                      Thanks

Comment

Hello!
                                        Glad to join this forum. I am a civil engineer but enjoy computers and electronics.
                                        Thank you for the informative posts!

Comment

Hello everybody,

can You tell me please how to create a new Thread ( new member)
                                          Thanks .

Comment

Working...
                                          X