• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi, i am here to ask questions & learn. thank you

Comment

Hello everyone! Looking for some help and advice about HP laptop bios. Thank you!

Comment

Hi! Like the guy just above me, I'm also here for some help and advice with HP laptop BIOS. Spent a few days reading and seems really interesting. Thanks!

Comment

Hello Everyone, my name is Max. I'm working as systemadministrator at an IT company.
          Recently i've recieved an broken LED tv, which i'm trying to fix. I've managed to find alot of information on google to troubleshoot the problem, but i'm stuck. I hope the community of this forum can help me out!

Comment

Thanks for accepting me here

Comment

Hi
              My name Darek form Poland. I'm 48 yers old.
              I am amateur of electronics - I'm starting my adventure with fix electronics.
              I have big fun with this one.

Comment

Hello Everyone
                I'm Moshood from Abeokuta, Nigeria
                It's nice being here to share knowledge.

Comment

Hi everybody. Thank you so much for accept me in this community.
                  My name is lenhudiel , I work in electronics since 1997. I started with Audio/ video line and then I extended to office equipment. Copiers, printers, scanners etc, in Hardware and software. I have a minimum knowledge of computers and networks .

Comment

hello
                    new member here
                    hope learn from you
                    ++++ geek

Comment

Hi everyone. Sporadic electronics hobbyist and finally getting round to clearing out a load of old computer gear - some of which would benefit from recapping and selling on.

Comment

I am in college and trying to learn board level repair. Found this site when looking for boardview files and various schematics.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Josh and I'm an electronics enthusiast (among other things) in the UK. I want to try my hand at fixing newer stuff. Who knows maybe it can be a business someday. Glad to have found this community

Comment

hi, Im ryan from the uk, I messed up my tv with a stupid mistake and came across this forum hoping for help!, thank you.

Comment

Howdy!

Comment

A quick introduction: I've always loved all things audio/video. Started out in my youth with the audio bug and it's just grown. Nothing extravagant, just like good quality at a fair price. Still have the 27" RCA TV my wife and I bought in 1989 serving up VHS and DVD!
                                Been through a 55" Mitsubishi big box of a rear-projection TV that had a Wii remote thrown into it twice! Jumped to a 60" LG Plasma 8 years ago when the Mitsubishi was killed by a power surge. Now the Plasma is dead and I'm making the repair/replace decision. Been doing lots of research and looking forward to learning more.

Comment

Hello, very useful forum.

Comment

Hello my name is Paul just starting to learn more about board repair and finding things, I manly do phones but might expand.

Comment

Hello
                                      Enjoy tinkering with computers and electronic challenges, latest challange is getting my gaming laptop back running which is proving a big challange, nuf of that, I will be asking questions later.
                                      In the meantime cheers
                                      T

Comment

Hello I'm here to learn repairs!

Comment

Hi, I'm Meel I started this year to study electronics engineering and I want to gain some experience in repair things so I can improve my soldering skills and known better how systems work.

Comment

Working...
                                          X