Clear All

DAG31AMB6D0 rev D EC rom request

found IO shorted to ground, replaced it, i need ec rom thx
    DAG31AMB6D0 rev D

Re: DAG31AMB6D0 rev D EC rom request

Originally posted by battery.12v View Post
    found IO shorted to ground, replaced it, i need ec rom thx
    DAG31AMB6D0 rev D
    post the full name and model of the laptop and the original Main bios.
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

HP Pavilion 14-al028t DAG31AMB6D0 REV D

i dont have the main EC bios Rom as THE old IO was dead, i changed it with a new IO, the new IO needs programming

Comment

HP Pavilion 14-al028t DAG31AMB6D0 REV D

i dont have the main EC bios Rom as THE old IO was dead, i changed it with a new IO, the new IO needs programming
        I don't want the EC (I/O)chip bios, I want the 8MB main bios.
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

this is a cleared bios
          Attached Files

Comment

this is a cleared bios
            bios extracted from the HP site update, the laptop has three bios variants, yours is 08209
            DMI 6AC000 - 6AE0FF
            KEYWIN 278000 - 27803F
            Attached Files

Comment

thank you Sir working perfectly, can you tell me how you extracted EC bios from Bios update, what i know is that HP bios update have the Copy option but it will just extract Bios Files without EC

Comment

i though it worked i was in a rush, unfortunately its giving me 5 long beeps and three short beeps for all three files

Comment

i though it worked i was in a rush, unfortunately its giving me 5 long beeps and three short beeps for all three files
                  will only work with version 08209, write both bios (main and EC) ...

Comment

i tried all three combination but no luck, this is my original bios the first one on the laptop before it went dead
                    Attached Files

Comment

i tried all three combination but no luck, this is my original bios the first one on the laptop before it went dead
                      you said in post # 8 that it works with version 08209, the bios posted in post # 10 has version 08213 and corresponds to another motherboard model, so it can't work..you probably have another problem on the board ... change the bios chip for starters and rewrite

Comment

hp pavilion DAG31AMB6D0 REV D

how can i get I/O firmware for hp pavilion DAG31AMB6D0 REV D. and also i want to know when to flash I/O
                        Last edited by jacospama; 11-03-2022, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Re: hp pavilion DAG31AMB6D0 REV D

Originally posted by jacospama View Post
                          how can i get I/O firmware for hp pavilion DAG31AMB6D0 REV D. and also i want to know when to flash I/O
                          this is my problem . if i plug the charger the jack led is on , but when i press the power buttun , it doesnt switch but the power jack blink when i press the swtch. thats was why i needed I/O.

Comment

Working...
                          X