Samsung UN50H6201 panel problem, half screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung UN50H6201 panel problem, half screen

don't worry you have solved, only thing it might be better to enhance the surge protection on the tcon for my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
      ...better to enhance the surge protection on the tcon for my opinion.
      Is that something I can find on the forum or do you just mean a surge protector?

I went back in to clean up my tape job (b/c image wasnt perfect) from multiple contacts covered to just one. Narrowed it down to the 5th. Still not perfect (horizontal lines) should I expect a clear image?

Comment

sometimes is not pissible to obtain a perfect image sorry. I'm not sure about protections, but i observe a less relaiability in smd components, when a protection item is like so is nonsense, i would put a tht varistor rated at 14v across input protection diode and swap the smd fuse for an oldie but goldie glass one.

Comment

I see. ok thanks

Comment

Given that taping pin #5 gives me a ~95% quality picture. (so panel issue, I assume) Is my set a candidate for the "bypass" wire method? Would it achieve 100% picture quality. I have a Samsung UN55H6350AFXZA

Comment

What do you mean for bypass wire? It is a signal block instead and you already done the 100% of the resut that method can do, so give up and decide if discard the tv or not. I wish to try a new techinque by drill the screen in the faulty portion but there's no more much earnings in repairs to stimolate to explore new techinques spending time..

Comment

using a jumper from cof to panel board, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoWuYaPyit0

Comment

Nooo, that is another story!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X