Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASUS X555LD no backlight

hello

motherboard not open to backlight. So, i checked to motherboard and see anx1121 epxlode and 26. pin is damaged. changed ic and fixed road. but still same problem. i tryed to panel another pc, working fine. can you give me an idea of what i should do?

and motherboard is x555ld rev 3.1
    Attached Files

Re: ASUS X555LD no backlight

You need to measure voltage at Screen connector.

Comment

19v and 3.3v comes to panel if you want to learn this. 0 panel and 0 cable doesnt any change.

Comment

Originally posted by Anethra View Post
        19v and 3.3v comes to panel if you want to learn this. 0 panel and 0 cable doesnt any change.
        This makes no sense in diagnosing a fault. You need to measure specific pins which are responsible for lcd backlit like, BKLON, LCDVDD,BKLEN etc.

Comment

k. i check to connectors vled=19v, blenable=2.8 and blpwm=0v. I followed the path and its going to 26th pin (damaged) on ic. I repaired the path but I can't get any measurements from ic when I check directly and it was new ic. So is my ic broken?

Comment

ANX1121 may be badly soldered or bad. Btw, I hate this ic as most of the ic sold as new are bad. I myself faced this on another asus. Could be for faulty PCH as well.

Comment

i can just replace it and it works normally now. ty for help mcplslg123

Comment

Working...
              X