need 3g help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need 3g help

this is slow any idea why, do you know how to speed it up because im out of ideas. any help
    Attached Files
    Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Re: need 3g help

ouch! do you have another computer or device to test it with?

Are you tethering to a phone? or a wireless hotspot? or what?

Comment

Dunno what it's like in the US, but over here they've got ridiculous traffic/bandwidth limits on 3G/4G connections and will throttle your speed if you go over.

The SIM card I've got in my netbook (prepaid) has limits of 1GB/day and 5GB/month total.
      If you reach any of these limits, they'll throttle you from 7.2MBit/s to 64KBit/s (just a hair faster than dialup) for the rest of the month.

The same thing might have happened here..!?

Comment

maybe i know downunder they did and i have had it on more than one comp,3 windows boxes xp, 7, vista all the same result, then OSx86 no help
        it is a little usb modem thing that is slow on linux so i cant blame windows and it was slow on OSx86
        so i think it is what Scenic says throttling.
        Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Working...
        X