This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

What's up everyone?.. Im usually pretty good with electronics troubleshooting and repair but nice to know I'll have help when needed

Comment

Hi,
      My name is Devlin and I am from Sliven, Bulgaria. Elektronics is hobby for me and I like to repair things. I found a lot of usefull information in this forum, so I hope I can return the favour and help someone with what I have learned.
      Best to all!

Comment

Hello, im new here..

Comment

Hi group members! I decided to join the forum since it seems like the most proper forum to discuss about the technical issues that I every now and then come across. Im interested in fixing broken electronic stuff like TV's and what ever project that I take. I've so far been quite successful in fixing stuff that otherwise would have ended in junkyard. Currently I'm dealing with 55 inch philips led tv and with this I guess I will need other members assistance.

I'm very excited to join the group. I strongly believe that together we can fight against mindless throwawayism that makes me sick.

See you all at the forum!

Comment

Hi , My name is Mohamed and I am from Egypt .. I found this forum while search in google for a problem I had in my new tv . thanks for let me be apart of your community

Thanks.

Comment

Hey all new here going to start a new thread hope someone can help a novice out great forum

Comment

Hello from Vancouver BC! I only signed up due to the restriction of not being able to view image attachments without an account (a dumb rule if you ask me).

Comment

Hello, I am new here and this is my first post. I am trying to learn how to properlly repair electronic devices. I am doing this just for the educational purposes. After some reading I am trying to get my hands on real devices and as expected tons of questions arises while working on real things. So my purpuse here is to ask questions and learn from the profs.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi all,

I'm from the Netherland and i'm a student building physics and installations at a technical university. Not directly related to electronics, but I like to experiment with electronics and try to fix as a challenge.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello , I`m Juanjo and write from Spain . Learn repair led tv, is my idea. Thanks all

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm from the Philadelphia area, trying to learn a thing or 2 about TV repair and troubleshooting.

Comment

hello! i came here by google search

i hope to get some answers here

Comment

Hello from Florida. I found the site by looking up how to test electronic components. I have learned some good info from here so far that helped me fix a few things. I hope to learn more.

Comment

Hi guyyyyyss

Comment

The names Bod. Not got much to say really. I have a broken TV and need some guidance on whether it's worth fixing or binning. Live in the UK. Don't really indulge in forums.

Comment

Hi, I had another account here a long time ago, but that was with an older email address that has long since been deactivated, so I had to create a new account. My motherboard died recently and need to do something about it.

Comment

Hi all, I'm Larry from Devon in the UK. You have a lot of very useful information on your site! You should be very proud to be a part of it!

Comment

Hi,

My very old Macbook died a few months ago. I thought I would learn to repair it myself, think of it as a sacrifice to the church of Apple.

Comment

Hello, everyone. My name name is Logan, I'm from the U.S. and I've been working in the computer repair industry in London for about four years now. Hoping to get some more insight on these newer macbook boards so that I can repair them successfully.

Comment

Hey guys! I'm a biomed for a job and I'm in need of TV troubleshooting! So here I am! This seems like a great community and I look forward to getting and giving advice!

Comment

Working...
                                          X