Epox 4g4a+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epox 4g4a+

Hey fellaz. Ok, total n00b here, please be kind and keep the to a dull roar.
    I have a Epox 4g4a+ that has done wonderfully for me for the past 3 or so years. Last week it started locking up, rebooting, etc. I got in and lo-and-behold there was a cap bulging and starting to spew is innards out at me. I have replaced the system, but this has been a great board and I'd like to use it for a kids machine, plus I'd like to try my hand a replacing at least the offending cap. I guess my question is where do I look for replacements and how to go about ordering them. I looked at the sites listed in the FAQ, but the cap I need either isn't listed or I can't find a way to order. A little help maybe?

EDIT The one that is leaking is a 2200uf 10v. There are also a bunch of 3300uf 6.3v, and a handful of other misc sizes.
    Last edited by asdf; 06-16-2006, 10:00 PM.

Re: Epox 4g4a+

Since I do not know where you are from I'm assuming the US, in that case you can PM Topcat, the owner of Badcaps and get caps for your board...

Here is a list of resellers by country: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=613
    "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Working...
    X