philips 42pfl6007h dead...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: philips 42pfl6007h dead...

tnx both for reply. was it a led tv? because i think old plasma tv got different led indicator.

ill try my best to find if all voltages are ok

Comment

Mine was LED also. 47 inch
      Did I leave the soldering iron on?

Comment

tnx for your help. problem is solved by reflowing the bga. tv is back to a normal working condition. u put a better heatsink and a notebook fan on 3.3 volt to dissipate heat.

Comment

Nice!
          Did I leave the soldering iron on?

Comment

OK thanks, i've heard about the same thing for the 6008 by a Philips tech, the CPU gets too hot, it exists a modify to lower the temp, don't know which, so upgrade to the last version hoping that will solve a bit..

Comment

tv was already on latest firmware version, i wrote "u" but was meaning "I" put a heatsink and a fan , so cpu now should run very cooler

Comment

I have the same problem as you with the tv, you can tell me some first easy checkings to know where it,s my problem??

sorry my english, i,m from spain

Comment

also i,ve realised that my psu board does the same 30 seconds sound that you (dellxps15) told in the beginning of the post, also the bga get warm from the heatsink side and when the two blink error starts, the sound and bga warming finishes...maybe this helps hahahhh
                  Last edited by boxteko; 12-11-2018, 05:40 PM.

Comment

yesterday was a good night, as my tv was doing "the same" as dell,s, i unassembly the main board and did a little reflow, not a good one because I have no idea how to do it and have no tools, with a hair dresser and contact cleaner.

now the tv starts but I still not get philips letters and the screen is working, but i don,t get the real image. I hope you understand me and help me doing a good reflow to the chip. In the worst i know the problem of my tv and getting a new main board and installing it, right??

thank you for everything

Comment

New mainboards are off sale, reflowing with phon / hair dresser is not possible, needed at least a hot air gun, and the chip must move at a certain point, i use a double temp one with a long warming on 300 degrees and a fast warming on 600 deg. but attention not to get too close as the chip may be destroyed and nearby components fly away.. heatsink must be detached.

Comment

i can,t found any replacement for the mainboard. there is any other model that i could use, somebody knows something about it??

next week i,ll try to reflow but I want to advance in my new or used mainboard investigation

thank you for everything

Comment

Download the service manual, there is the complete list of models w/ same ma.bo.

Comment

Working...
                          X