Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TOSHIBA LCD 39L4333D, powers on, no picture, backlights on, with sound for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOSHIBA LCD 39L4333D, powers on, no picture, backlights on, with sound for a while

TV starts without showing anything on screen. Backlights work but I have no image.
    Sound comes on but after half a minute it goes out. When I press the shut down button on the remote, the sound comes back while the TV shuts down. Turning it back on sound works for a a few seconds.

Voltages:
    12V: 12,20V
    NC: 12,20V
    5V: 5V
    ACD: 3,73V
    PWR_TV: 0 when off, 3,25V when on
    BL_ON: 0 when off, 3,33V when on
    PWM2: 0 off, 0 on
    PWM1: 0 when off. When turned on it reaches 3,3-3,7V. Then after a minute (about half a minute after the sound goes off) drops slowly to 1,4V. When turning off again the TV climbs up to 2V and then slowly reaches 0 again.

Voltages to panel:
    VF1 VF2: 56V off, 85 on
    VF3, VF4, FB1, FB2: 28off, 52 on
    FB3, FB4: 3,6V off, 14,5V (up to 22V after a while) on

I found out there is a burnt ribbon going to the panel. I changed one of the ICs on the panel boards seemed shorted and the main fuse of the panel board.

Now my questions:
    1) If it was just one of the 6 ribbons going to the panel the problem I should get at least some image right?
    2) When I disconnect the LVDS cable I see the sound still does the same. Is it probably a fault of the main board?

I want to at least sell the boards for spare parts but I don't know if the main board is ok.
    Attached Files
Working...
X