One More Elitebook 2570p Bios Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One More Elitebook 2570p Bios Problem

Hello to all this is my first post in this Great Forum .Like all , I have problem with Bios Administrator Password . Please help me .I am read complete Bios with Externall programmer 16Mb.
    Please help me to clean Password, i will like to find solution without loosing Serial ,uuid and all information .If someone need I have Virgin Bios for this motherboard .

Bios is attached

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by maxcombor; 09-16-2017, 01:50 PM.

Re: One More Elitebook 2570p Bios Problem

Here, Check and confirm.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks I will try and confirm.

Comment

Thanks mcplslg123, but this is no good solution , same like my other bioses i founded around (diff serial ,etc) and also Virgin one i have (i can change serial in this one ). Problem is all the time on first start "Long Windows Starting Time" Gigabith ethernet and intel managment engine Code 10 ,not start , after restart Intel ME disapear in hardware and Gigabith ethernet lan Working normaly "windows start fast".

With Original one (with bios password) i do not have this problem . From my point of view also in uefi tool i see different Me and Gbe Region Version Number.

Please Help me With working Solution because I am desoldered Chip 30 thimes untill now.

Comment

Try this and reply.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks I will try and confirm

Comment

Originally posted by maxcombor View Post
              Thanks mcplslg123, but this is no good solution , same like my other bioses i founded around (diff serial ,etc) and also Virgin one i have (i can change serial in this one ). Problem is all the time on first start "Long Windows Starting Time" Gigabith ethernet and intel managment engine Code 10 ,not start , after restart Intel ME disapear in hardware and Gigabith ethernet lan Working normaly "windows start fast".

With Original one (with bios password) i do not have this problem . From my point of view also in uefi tool i see different Me and Gbe Region Version Number.

Please Help me With working Solution because I am desoldered Chip 30 thimes untill now.
              Just replace the me region. I hope that will solve the problem of slow start.

Comment

Thanks alot imranromi and mcplslg123 , imranromi version works normal (no conflict problems ) only few cosmetic things , How can I change Serial number and product number ??? Any Easy way to unlock MPM or disabling AMT .

Once Again Thanks,
                thanks,
                thanks,
                thanks to imranromi and mcplslg123

Comment

how to use this file .....any method please

Comment

Originally posted by kusakhan View Post
                    Use a bios programmer ,such as TL866, CH341A .
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by kusakhan View Post
                      use raspberry pi 2 and SOIC chip clips to flash the bios chip. you dont need to remove your bios chip.

Comment

Working...
                      X