• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: vizio vp50

Quoting Jack O'Neill from the famous SG1:
    "Well, this was an intergalatic waste of time..."

Yes, upper buffer is bad.

You need to replace the IC on it (about $5 each) or the entire board (pricey & hard to get.)

You also need to replace the 88N30W FET on the upper most heatsink of the Y-main, closest to buffers.

Tieny's thread is a good place to look as he had the same issue.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
      Quoting Jack O'Neill from the famous SG1:
      "Well, this was an intergalatic waste of time..."

Yes, upper buffer is bad.

You need to replace the IC on it (about $5 each) or the entire board (pricey & hard to get.)

You also need to replace the 88N30W FET on the upper most heatsink of the Y-main, closest to buffers.

Tieny's thread is a good place to look as he had the same issue.
      well not a total waste got to test shunt regulator in breadboard learned there...but mostly waste agreed.... anyways i am trying to find tieny's thread no dice yet ...still looking and still a rookie to gettin around o forums lol

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24844
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Thanks and sorry about the idiocy ....sheesh

Comment

Working...
          X