dell ltd 610 manufacture mode level 67

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dell ltd 610 manufacture mode level 67

Hi good people help here pl z i have dell latitude d610 laptop when i power it on the message '' manufacture mode : level 67'' press fn -x to return to normal mode appears on screen

when i press fn it takes a while an then brings another message the computer is docked should undo-ck and plug in the power cord and have connected power

have gone through many forums they are suggesting flashing which is impossible for me because i cant access even bios setup or windows boot menu so am back home to bad-caps kindly help

Re: dell ltd 610 manufacture mode level 67

hello.i have the same problem with the same model.pls tell me if you figured it out. thanks.

Comment

Re: dell ltd 610 manufacture mode level 67

From a different forum:

"wait until the machine asked me to hit F1 to continue (which takes awhile since it first asks to press Fn-X), at this point, instead, I hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and surprisingly, the machine booted fine. I then DIDNĀ“T go to SETUP, but I allowed Windows XP to boot and then I reflashed the BIOS.

Problem solved, like magic!!!

PS: The first time I tried to go to the BIOS SETUP, but the machine frozen, then, the second time I left Windows to boot straight using the same CTRL+ALT+DEL approach, so, my advice is: do not push your luck if you manage to boot like I describe above by trying to launch the BIOS SETUP utility, let Windows boot instead and re-flash your BIOS."
      failure is not an option. it is a chance to success.

Comment

Working...
      X