Hannspree HF237HPB screen goes black.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hannspree HF237HPB screen goes black.

So, I have a monitor that I got for free which might explain why it was free. I use it for Xbox 360 using HDMI. (I never actually got to use it yet) I hooked everything up as in power cord and the Xbox to the screen and turned it all on it loaded up picture came right on (seemed a bit dim) but it could of been the look of the screen I wasn't sure and within 5 mins the screen went black I turned it on and off and the screen went black within seconds...

I saw that if I turned brightness down it could help well it doesn't stay on long enough now at all now it turns black within seconds inside of 5 mins. The led light still says the screen is on.

I also heard that shining a flash light will show the screen picture well that didn't work? I took it apart and all the caps look fine to me however I have no idea what I am doing really I've watched videos and teach and I get how to replace the caps and all but if maybe someone could help me... Like I said I need to be step by step on how to do this and use words that I will understand because I have no idea what things are.

Ill add some pictures on here.

If anyone can help thank you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Just Amanda; 05-22-2013, 10:59 AM.

Re: Hannspree HF237HPB screen goes black.

How do I attach more photos all at once on here? My iPad doesn't seem to want to add all the pictures at once I guess
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Just Amanda; 05-22-2013, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X