X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everybody
    My name is Karim, i live ni France. I want to learn repairing electronics devices.
    I train on mobiles and laptops . All helps are welcome.
    Sorry for my bad english.

Comment

Hello! I used to build my own computers but I never got deep enough to needing a multimeter to debug issues. I got a free Vizio TV from a neighbor and it died recently. I opened it up and, what do you know, it looks like the inside of an old computer! So now I'm learning to use my new Fluke 117 to diagnose what's amiss. Happy to be here!

Comment

Hey everybody, I have a Yamaha RX-V577 that has seen little use over the past 4 years and suddenly died. Looking forward to fixing it

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your forum. I found this place when I was searching for bad caps for replacement, this bad cap forum comes in.

Hoping to have some fun from as we learn more about.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm an fresh Engineer with almost no of practice so thank god for this forum, I am prepared for learning new things

I think this is absolutely the right place

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi everyone, my name is Luca and I would like to learn many new things thanks to this forum

Comment

Hello, I'm trying to fix my toshiba tv, backlights aren't working, I think found the broken strip, but I looking for more detailed advice on how to do the repair. Just replace that one led strip or do I bother replacing the power supply as well.

Comment

Hi, I like tinkering and bringing things back to life, right now I am trying to fix a friend's dead laptop. I have read this forum for years, time to say hello!

Comment

Hi all,
                      I stumbled on a link here while searching for possible repair solutions for my TV. I am hands on when it comes to fixing things round the house. Thanks for having me

Comment

Hello everybody!
                        I encountered a problem on my plasma TV and would like to ask for help in solving this problem in this forum.

Thank you for giving me such an opportunity!

Comment

Hi guys. I am the rookie from today.
                          I am from Bulgaria and I am amateur technician.

Comment

Greetings, I'm Tim from St. Louis MO USA. I've joined BadCaps for help with a Sharp LC52LE700UN.

Comment

Hello,
                              My name is Pedja and i have hoby to repair PC...

Comment

Всем привет! Я из России, город Великий Новгород. Подрабатываю в сфере ремонта электронной техники и постоянно стараюсь совершенствоваться в этой теме. Помимо электроники увлекаюсь мототехникой,а с недавнего времени эндуро покатушками.Так же занимаюсь спортом. Буду рад новым знакомствам!

Comment

Hello

I am Vada and am learning to fix/change components of boards. I can do basic things like changing parts but I need to fix boards like a motherboard.

Regards,
                                  Vada

Comment

just found this forum. very helpful the information

Comment

hello all, im new member of this forum. im from spain (valencia)
                                      I work repairing apple equipment and I like electronics. regards

P.D.: my english is very bad (typical spanish)

Comment

Hello name here is charlie, 77 retired from electrical & electronic work. I will try to behave and follow all the rules.

Comment

Hello, Norwegian with an interest in fixing things here. nice to meet you all.

Comment

Working...
                                          X