Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP ML350 G5 Motherboard

Hi,

I have the above Server, could anyone tell me the ratings of all the capacitors along the top edge of the board (above the RAM and also above the Processor.)

Thanks

Re: HP ML350 G5 Motherboard

Originally posted by Tcltech View Post
    Hi,

I have the above Server, could anyone tell me the ratings of all the capacitors along the top edge of the board (above the RAM and also above the Processor.)

Thanks
    In your case, are they missing from the board?

If they aren't then just look at the labels, we can confirm that you've read them correctly (or not).

-Ben
    Muh-soggy-knee

Comment

Hi Ben,

Thanks for reply, they're not missing, but I cannot see the labels with the board inside the Server and don't want to shut it down in case it won't boot back up again until I have the replacement caps in stock so I can shut down, replace caps and them power back up.

Regards

Chris

Comment

I've got one that hard locks and is off, doing nothing. If get time to investigate I'll take a picture/post values.

Is yours having problems?

Comment

Take a look here...

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20108

I just had another ml350 g5 that failed - exact same caps as before - the tall one in the top left, and the next electrolytic cap over, on the top edge.

These are the items from the invoice for the first mobo i fixed - these were ordered from mouser.com. This fixed server has been up and running with these caps since April, without any problems.

5 647-UHN1C471MPD 1 1 0 0.300 0.30
          Nichicon Aluminum Electrolytic Cap
          16volts 470uF
          US HTS: 8532220020 ECCN:EAR99 COO:MY
          6 647-UHZ1C102MPM6 1 1 0 0.640 0.64
          Nichicon Aluminum Electrolytic Cap
          16volts 1000uF
          US HTS: 8532220020 ECCN:EAR99 COO:JP

Comment

Hi,

Thank you to all of you that posted. I've now ordered the replacement caps and am just waiting for delivery.

Thanks once again.

Regards,

Chris

Comment

Working...
            X