Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic Toughbook CF-C2 please remove bios password!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic Toughbook CF-C2 please remove bios password!

Originally posted by joesnose View Post
    Just going to add my bios here for anyone it helps....this is dumped from a cf-c2 mk-2, model c2c.... it has the password nulled in two places and is in .rom form which is flashable from inside windows.

Hello! Please help me with dump BIOS for my CF-C2C mk2, or nulled password from my BIOS eprom 25L12873F.
    Thank you!
    Attached Files

Comment

@bogdandan77
      Try this file and post feedback.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much for the answer and support! When I get home I try it!

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
          @bogdandan77
          Try this file and post feedback.
          Worked! It no longer displayed the password request. I see in the bios that the password request is disabled.
          Thank you again!
          Regards!

Comment

Hi to all. Can someone clear password from this file. Thank`s in advance
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mightym View Post
              Hi to all. Can someone clear password from this file. Thank`s in advance
              Here
              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by Andreasbest View Post
                I tried "toughbook", "panasonic" and "password", none worked.
                here is the file that worked too.
                Please compare it to found out where is the supervisor password stored in my backup.
                Although i have serious reasons to believe that is stored elsewhere than the bios chip since it's a M model like i said before.
                bios work no pass. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                  Here
                  Hi this one working perfectly. Thank you hoaca388

Comment

Can anyone look at this and see if I messed up something else. All I did was remove the password and now it has a long delay before the panasonic splash screen. Everything else seems to work fine.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fiction1990 View Post
                      Can anyone look at this and see if I messed up something else. All I did was remove the password and now it has a long delay before the panasonic splash screen. Everything else seems to work fine.
                      try .. if it doesn't work, post the original bios, the one with the password..
                      Attached Files
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

That one is the same. I can't find my original bin, all I have is files from M's and they do not have the password stored at AMITSETUP.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, any chance somebody could do mine?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ashr88 View Post
                            Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number
                            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                            - these are the new rules of this forum - in order to help you.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>>
                            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Okay,

Panasonic Toughbook CF-C2ceccbce
                              Serial number: 4ctca48637
                              Attached Files

Comment

Okay,

Panasonic Toughbook CF-C2ceccbce
                                Serial number: 4ctca48637
                                here
                                Attached Files
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                >>>>>

Comment

Thanks, that works but strangely takes longer to post.

Comment

Thanks, that works but strangely takes longer to post.
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...41&postcount=3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you, sorted that.

Comment

Could somebody please unlock this one?

Panasonic Toughbook CF-C2AECCHCE
                                        SN: 3BTCA11189

Thank you!
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Could somebody please unlock this one?

Panasonic Toughbook CF-C2AECCHCE
                                          SN: 3BTCA11189

Thank you!
                                          Read again content of bios chipset, it has a lot of errors.
                                          >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X