This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I'm from Sri Lanka and glad to be in this forum.

Comment

Hello Everyone, I'm Kakashi14, and IT Engineer. Hope to be useful here, I'm an intermiate level concerning corrective pc maintenance, but I love to learn and polish my skills. Also, I like to share knowledge and techniques with others. I'm at your service.

Comment

Hello, I'm glad to be here

Comment

Hello everyone, i am glad that a found such a smart community.
          Looking forward to learn more about SPI Programming, especially Bios moding.
          Have here a beautiful laptop but with restricted access to bios. I like the saying, i bought the whole thing, so i want to use the whole product.

Some information about me, i am working as a IT Service Engineer and love bikes, hope that is enough, if not feel free to ask.

Comment

Hello everyone. Very useful forum with a lot of information, tips and tricks in our "struggle" with electronics. Hopefully I can help someone with my little knowledge. Have a nice day

Comment

Hi everyone, here Rob from Amsterdam, The Netherlands

This looks like a very useful forum.

Cheers

Rob

Comment

Hello everyone! A student from Bucharest, Romania here. Really useful forum regarding electronic repair.

Comment

Hello, I'm glad to be here this is very useful forum. You saved my laptop from being thrown away.
                  Briefly about me:
                  I'm from Slovakia i studied as an electromechanic, now work as an electrical maintainer CNC machines like Doosan, DMG MORI, etc
                  And also i like repair mobilephones, laptops, TV's

Comment

Hey All!

I'm new here but I've been a notebook technician since 2004. It will be a pleasure to learn and share experiences and knowledge with you!

Comment

Hi everyone! New here, thanks for letting me join

Comment

Hello,

I am an electrical engineer (as in "MIET, CEng - the UK professional engineering qualification) but I achieved that status 40+ years ago.

I am here because I volunteer in our local Repair Cafe - mainly fixing vacuum cleaners. I am wrestling with a Miele vacuum cleaner at the moment. cathoderay - an existing member - documented his wrestling with a similar problem on a different model of Miele last year.

So, I thought I would join up to see what I can learn and maybe even contribute.

Comment

hello my name is Luigi and I am a computer and electronics enthusiast. I have no idea what to write here, sorry.

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for capacitors for replacing the bad GSCs that are on a board that a buddy from work gave me.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Comment

Hello all

Comment

Happy to join this forum.
                                Recently kid crashed LCD on newer Yoga. So I took SSD and put it into Lenovo got after project several years ago. made mistake and update BIOS and found that update blocked numerous options in BIOS including downgrade as well that laptop has supervisor password. Now learning how to recover.

Comment

Greetings everyone,

I go by James and am just getting back into soldering after 40 some years. My first soldering work was in the navy at Millington, TN. Recently purchased a Hakko FX888D and look forward to relearning old skills and probably will have some questions. My main hobby is model rocketry and electronics fit in nicely.

Thank you for the nice reception.

James

Comment

Hi everyone!
                                    I am a "normal" person interested in computers.
                                    I like to tinker with computers by modifying BIOS OR Windows and I also enjoy writing small scripts to automate tasks.
                                    I have some experience hopefully I can share/help members in this forum.

Comment

Hi everyone. I came across this forum looking for a way to fix a T470 with a locked bios. Fairly new to electronics tinkering so really excited to learn more.

Comment

Hi all. Just joined. Searching for tech advice and stumbled across this forum, seems like there are a lot of savvy people here!

Comment

Hello, i'm Antony, from France in Paris. I have 43 years old, and I'm a computer freak.
                                          Really glad to have known this site of mutual aid eletronic, you have a database impresionante of solution
                                          See you soon on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                          X