This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I've had this account for a while but just now posting. This site actually helped me fix a tv a couple of years ago. Now, I have a laptop that got wet and I don't know if there is any hope for it.

Comment

Hello everyone
      Happy to be here

Comment

Hello BC

I used to read this forum a while ago, I love electronics and trying to learn more from all of you here

Wish me luck =)

Comment

hola a todos soy Ramiro un gusto estar en este foro me encanta la electronica de reparacion y espero aportar con mi experiencia.

Saludos.

Comment

hello all thanks for this forum

Comment

Hi. I'm looking for a solution to fix my laptop. Thanks for having me anyway .

Comment

Hi everyone , i just joined the forum because all the time i am searching for schematics or to find some help i come across this forum , so i decided to join this top forum. Thank you and nice to be here.

Comment

Hi there,

44, Coming from France, regularely repairing stuff (cars, TV, etc) , i'm coming here for my first try on a laptop with bios issue.

See you soon

Comment

Hi,

i'm From France,
                    always repairing electronics and other stuff since too much time to remember

discovered badcaps forum few years ago after a motherboard failure,
                    repaired ok after replacement with better caps, thanks forum

nice to be here again as i see there is expert laptop knowledge i need

Comment

Hello I'm new

Comment

Hello. Manuel from Madrid, Spain. More than 30 year working with Mac, in maintenance and a little repairings. Always very interested in electronics, this seems to me the best place to learn... My first computer; MSX 80k. My first Mac; Classic II... Many thanks to the creators and all the components of this forum! Best!

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Felipe, I'm from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro and I'm a technician responsible for my company. I'm 33 years old and I've been working for 12 years in the IT business and now smartphones, it's a pleasure to be together with all of you, I hope to contribute and be helped. when necessary I found this forum through google and it is a pleasure to be here participating =D

Comment

Hi there, my name is Alessandro and i'm from Italy! A friend of mine reccomend me this forum for a problem i've with a Samsung TV so here i'm! cheers!

Comment

greetings

Comment

Hello there

Comment

Hello I am just an idiot kid who wants to break some laptop motherboards in here because I am not an expert in this thing

Comment

Hello,

Florian here, Germany, initially learned electronics back in the day but have done primarily software in the past 30+ years. Still doing electronic repairs now and then, now stuck with some dead HP mainboard trying to find some info here.

Comment

Hello everyone, i heard about this forum from another member that does repairs.
                                      I'm currently learning from youtube and internet how to repair graphics cards and motherboards.
                                      Ive had an interest in electronics for over 30 years, my main job is electronics avionics repair technician based in Toulouse France for last 10 years.
                                      Happy Easter!!

Comment

Hello...new member from Phoenix, Az...joined to get help with my LG TV

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                          I come from Reunion island, language is french, so sorry for bad english.
                                          I repair some laptop,voltage motherboard problem and sometime need information, when is possible i like to participate and share. Have a good day...

Comment

Working...
                                          X