Dell XPS 13 9365 - LA-D781P bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell XPS 13 9365 - LA-D781P bios

Hi guys can somebody help me and clean or fix my bios for Dell XPS 13 9365 - LA-D781P. When i switch on the laptop it shows the backlight keyboard for roughly 3 seconds and turn off. Service tag is 627JHR2. Here it the original dump

Attached Files

Re: Dell XPS 13 9365 - LA-D781P bios

Originally posted by Stunt View Post
    Hi guys can somebody help me and clean or fix my bios for Dell XPS 13 9365 - LA-D781P. When i switch on the laptop it shows the backlight keyboard for roughly 3 seconds and turn off. Service tag is 627JHR2. Here it the original dump

Here Clean ME
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J_PH View Post
      Here Clean ME
      Thanks man i will try it tomorrow and give you the feedback

Comment

Originally posted by J_PH View Post
        Here Clean ME
        Thanks man its working

Comment

XPS 13 9365 d781p

i have a XPS 9365 keyboard lights up for 3 seconds then turns off. suspect bad bios.

can someone help me clean it.

thanks in advance
          Attached Files

Comment

Re: XPS 13 9365 d781p

1 tested ok
            أبو محمد abou-mohamed
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Please need help clear me region Xps 13 9365..
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dst30648487 View Post
                  Please need help clear me region Xps 13 9365..
                  Here's your Clean BIOS, give it a try.

Next time you can follow the steps in that Guide and do if by yourself.
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88533
                  Attached Files
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Please help me, this laptop turns on to backlight for 30 secs and off. please help me clean this file. Thank you
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by j_ph View Post
                      here clean me
                      thanks man its 2023 and its still working again thanks alot

Comment

HI,

I have this problem also. What programmer would i need to read the bios chip, also i'm guessing the IC has to be removed from the board to read it.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lightcap View Post
                          HI,

I have this problem also. What programmer would i need to read the bios chip, also i'm guessing the IC has to be removed from the board to read it.

Thanks
                          Read the rules before posting:
                          RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                          Thanks to all supporters.​
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Thank you BADCAPs for all the services & keeping BIOS request alive forever. All donated. Regards from Ontario, Canada

Comment

Hi., can anyone help me clean this Dell XPS BIOS for me. The motherboard turn on, take the required amps 0.33 ~ 0.48amp). 3.3V $ 5v are all good. I get +VCC_CORE & +VCC_SA, but +VCC_GT is missing. & after about 20 sec approx. the motherboard stops working & CPU Cools down. I checked the voltages on Memory chips rail, all are fine. Maybe a cleanup might rectify this problem. Service Tag # 6TNZ4S2. Thanks in advance.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by mferna14; 05-23-2023, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
                                Hi., can anyone help me clean this Dell XPS BIOS for me. The motherboard turn on, take the required amps 0.33 ~ 0.48amp). 3.3V $ 5v are all good. I get +VCC_CORE & +VCC_SA, but +VCC_GT is missing. & after about 20 sec approx. the motherboard stops working & CPU Cools down. I checked the voltages on Memory chips rail, all are fine. Maybe a cleanup might rectify this problem. Service Tag # 6TNZ4S2. Thanks in advance.
                                Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know the results.
                                Attached Files
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                all donations are welcome,
                                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                >>>>>
                                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

@ hardware1., you are so nice & fast too. I was just shutting down this evening, I will surely let you know tomorrow morning, Thank you very much.

Comment

@ hardware1., This Bin files you send me did not make much difference, I guess there is something wrong with the motherboard which I will check. Thanks for all the help, I know your Bin files are working fine. Thank you very much

Comment

Hi, I have a problem with cleaning ME Region for my Dell XPS 9365. There are errors in Flash Image Tool. Can you try to clean ME Region on my dump? There is problem with TPM error.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TipSerw View Post
                                        Hi, I have a problem with cleaning ME Region for my Dell XPS 9365. There are errors in Flash Image Tool. Can you try to clean ME Region on my dump? There is problem with TPM error.
                                        when i tried to open mea .deleted by antivirus . i think your dump is infected

Comment

Working...
                                        X