Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kill ASUS WITH FIRE

Originally posted by Scenic View Post
    Caps were okay-ish. Nichicon HM (2006 datecode) on VRM in, OST on VRM out and everywhere else. Some came with chemicon KZG on VRM out or Panasonic on VRM in.
    780 "FullHD" had red stripe fujitsus in VRM in and out, a few "Panasonics" that looked "off," but Ever(Always?)con/GSC everywhere else.

As if to say, "Fuck the customer, caps are caps." This is the company that had their heads up their asses so far, I wonder how they didn't smother themselves.

Yep, that's right! "What capacitor problem? What are you talking about??"
    "pokemon go... to hell!"

EOL it...
    Originally posted by shango066
    All style and no substance.
    Originally posted by smashstuff30
    guilty,guilty,guilty,guilty!
    guilty of being cheap-made!

Comment

Have to say though.. i haven't done anything to the caps on that particular board and it still runs fine and stable even with OSTs pretty much everywhere

My bro's 4Core Dual-VSTA got partly poly-modded (all OSTs gone), but that one was retired earlier this year (a considerably faster S775 CPU and more DDR2 RAM would have cost more than a new AM3 board + CPU + DDR3 RAM)

Comment

Originally posted by PCBONEZ View Post
        I don't know if they still do but at one time Ford owned 40% of Toyota.
        Mazda. I think the last Mazda-based design Ford will produce is the CMax microvan, based on the Mazda5.

Comment

Here's the universal retention module i was talking about earlier.
          Came from a dead ASRock K8NF6G-VSTA board (fried nvidia chipset, so technically not ASRocks fault)

ASRock never mentioned these "special" retention modules anywhere. They should have done that though, as it's a pretty unique thing. Haven't seen something like this anywhere else.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Scenic; 12-06-2011, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larrymoencurly View Post
            Mazda. I think the last Mazda-based design Ford will produce is the CMax microvan, based on the Mazda5.
            No, Toyota.
            I'm not talking about joint ventures [production side] I'm talking about owning stock.
            Wanna hear a real slammer?
            Ford bought up Jaguar and Land Rover and later [2008] sold them both to some company in India.
            Last edited by PCBONEZ; 12-06-2011, 06:11 PM.
            Mann-Made Global Warming.
            - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
            -
            You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
            -

Comment

I have to avoid all shows and stuff where I may meet these mutherfuckers. I would have to execute them on sight.
              Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
              Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

Working...
              X