Samsung LN52A750R1FXZA Turning on and off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung LN52A750R1FXZA Turning on and off

There's one that says it should be 13V but it's only 11.91, is that an issue?

Comment

If thats your only off reading, not positive but I dont think it should be too big a deal its pretty close.
      Last edited by nomoresonys; 02-28-2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by powerblackout View Post
        There's one that says it should be 13V but it's only 11.91, is that an issue?
        Ok, so all voltages are there right?

Comment

Yes the rails look like they are supplying the correct power. What's likely next, TCON or the main board maybe?

Comment

You also checked the voltage on powersupply goiong to inverter too and was correct?

Comment

Yes the rails look like they are supplying the correct power. What's likely next, TCON or the main board maybe?
              Well your getting the blu on from the mainboard, test the voltage on the filter capacitor/s again looking for about 160 standby and 380 with tv on, use caution. Tho I guess its there or maybe you wouldnt have the proper voltage on the inverter side.
              Last edited by nomoresonys; 02-28-2018, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Meter on vdc 200 range.

Comment

I don't know this was alredy asked but do you get a picture during the moments after the back light comes on after the Samsung chime before the TV resets?
                  Did I leave the soldering iron on?

Comment

Could it be the caps I transferred over from the old power supply?

Comment

There is no picture, only the backlight comes on.

Comment

So was there a picture or menu with the flashlight test?

Comment

Sorry what should I be measuring for the 160 and 380?

Comment

I'm not sure what the flashlight test is. If the backlight is coming on I should be able to see the picture shouldn't I?

Comment

I measured one of the large capacitors on the power supply, I get 385 volts when the TV is on. The value starts to drop when the tv shuts off but it doesn't stay off long enough for it to drop to 160.

Comment

Could it be the caps I transferred over from the old power supply?
                                Uh o, you should have used new caps, unless you have a way of checking capacitance.

Comment

But the boards checking pretty good, where are we on testing that inverter board?

Comment

I measured one of the large capacitors on the power supply, I get 385 volts when the TV is on. The value starts to drop when the tv shuts off but it doesn't stay off long enough for it to drop to 160.
                                    Nice, well you can test it in standby without turning it on, for the 160.
                                    Last edited by nomoresonys; 02-28-2018, 01:31 PM.

Comment

To me this is pointing to inverter or bad lamp.

Comment

I'm not sure what the flashlight test is. If the backlight is coming on I should be able to see the picture shouldn't I?
                                        You have the backlight on? I thought you had the same condition as before.

Comment

There use to be a rock the connector on the tcon board trick to see if theres any activity, not sure if it still applies.
                                          Last edited by nomoresonys; 02-28-2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X