Asus N752V no backlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus N752V no backlight

A good friend of mine owns such an N752V Asus laptop which gives no backlight anymore.

A know Asus computers as well designed laptops who almost never gives problems. So, compared with Apple, I don't know where to find service manuals.

Does someone knows this fault, or does someone knows where I can find the service manual? Not needed to say why ;-)

thanks!
    Gert

Re: Asus N752V no backlight

Originally posted by Beeldbuisje View Post
    A good friend of mine owns such an N752V Asus laptop which gives no backlight anymore.

A know Asus computers as well designed laptops who almost never gives problems. So, compared with Apple, I don't know where to find service manuals.

Does someone knows this fault, or does someone knows where I can find the service manual? Not needed to say why ;-)

thanks!
    Gert
    Your thread was moved to a new thread in the "Schematic Requests ONLY!" section.Post the silkscreened motherboard part number and revision.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Service manuals are not available.You might be able to get a boardview and repair guide.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      YPost the silkscreened motherboard part number and revision.
      Laptop isn't here yet. The guy still needs it (by using ext. monitor). Again lockdown situations here in Belgium.

I guess this will be something to be handled after the corona pandemic...

Comment

So hopefully it's possible to get some more technical info about this machine. I'm looking for the LCD backlight supply.

A schematic diagram would be wonderful
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X