X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello All!

Master auto tech here, venturing into TV repair. Have a few questions to ask that the search isnt finding. Look forward to your expertise!

~Austin

Comment

Hello,
      my Monitor went dead today. I'm here to find out how to repair it. I hope to find a solution.

Comment

Hi everyone, joined so i can ask all of you guys for your expertise on fixing my issue.

Comment

Re: New Members - hie people i am a television technician will be happy to lean more

hie people i am a tv tec hope to lean more and share ideas here
          thanks

Comment

hello everyone i am a semi retired tv engineer ,gone are the days of the valve tvs were u could get a warm on a cold day repairing a tv in a customers house with the back removed i am based in warrington cheshire and do the odd repair

Comment

i have aquired a toshiba 46tl963 was working for 10mins then no screen i have not checked any voltages yet on led driver panel/psu is there a stock fault with this model??????

Comment

Hi guys, Just thought I would join this forum as it looks like there is a wealth of information and help for a new be.

Comment

hi im mark i dont really have nothing to say but im a full time student and self appointed enginer

Comment

hi my name is lazaro,worked repairing tvs and electronics.close to finish electric engineer.Very nice to welcome everybody and hope to be a good friend

Comment

Hello!

I've recently developed an interest in bringing broken down TV's back to life. It's a bit of a learning curve to me but it's been fun so far. Excited to become more knowledgeable in fixing circuit boards more easily.

Thanks!
                      Chris

Comment

Hi all

I'm Brokie05, I joined as a hobbyist, interested to find as much information as I can as I am a Novice.

Thanks
                        Rob

Comment

hello,

i joined the forum to find information about soldering techniques. I sometimes have electronic devices like LCD monitors or speakers that fails, so repairings skills are nice !

Comment

Greetings everyone!

I joined the forum to help repair an old LCD tv and searching the internet brought me here. Lots of great info! Thank you!
                            Last edited by chughes1; 01-05-2016, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Hello from florida, just joined to have access to information about fixing a tv.

Comment

Hey new here, Been working with electronics for years now. Im trying to fix a LG plasma for my parents.

Comment

Hello there!. Been toying in electronics off and on for many many years. HAM radio operator for a few years. I inherited a TV that saw a power surge. Thought I'd give it a go. I do a lot of monitor repair as well. I'm in the IT field now. Thanks for allowing me to join here.

Comment

I am from the UK,found this forum while try yo get a fix for my Sony KDL-37EX403 LCD tv,won"t switch on anymore.When pluged in the power socket the Green light comes on for 2 seconds and then goes off and the Standby light comes on then Blinks for 7 times,if I press the power on on remote or side of tv the standby light blinks 3 times then pauses and repeats 3 blinks.
                                    I dont know anything about tv"s but would be willing to repair the board if there is a KIT for my model.
                                    Any Help would be great.

Mechanical Technician .

Comment

Hello to everybody. I am from Illinois. I am an oldtimer with a small amount of computer knowledge. I have a HP Pavilion that went from bad to worse, hanging up to not posting. When searching the internet for information I came across your site. I am going to try to repair it myself.
                                      The motherboard is an Asus M2N78-LA '' PEGATRON ". It has 12 capacitors that are bulging, all of them are TK 6.3v 820uf. The rest look ok. My first question is: do i replace all or just the bad ones. The capacitors range from 100uf to 1800uf. The second question is, when ordering new ones, what information do i need besides the voltage, UF and temperature? I am sure i will have more questions later.
                                      Thank you.

Comment

My name is Greg. I am retired and like to fix anything. This forum appears to have a lot of people with the same infection. It should be fun sharing projects.

Comment

Hi all. I work mainly with machine control electronics at work but on a personal like to like to repair many things. This forum has lot of knowledgeable people and lots of great info! So thought I would join to at least thank people for the great info I have already used here.
                                          Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                          X